Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Ahmanson - beginner's ride

The only riding is on fireroads. The scenery is limited, the most interesting part is when you get to the highest point on the Eastern edge you look across the valley with mansions just below you.

·
The Turbo Blaster
70 Posts
ugh. what a hideous structure! that is disgusting. that can only be a prison for the architecturally impaired.

I grew up at valley circle and roscoe, back when there were corn fields and open fields around. i've always wondered what was up where ahmanson is. I guess now I can find out next time I visit my parents.

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,887 Posts
george_da_trog said:
I have inlaws in Augora. I visit every couple of years, where is the closest good singletrack?

george
George, you're surrounded by singletrack in Agoura. Head toward the coast from Agoura on Kanan and there is a trailhead just in front of one of the tunnels. The trail crosses over the top of the bridge and heads in toward the Paramount Ranch area. I think the trail is called Latigo Canyon. You can make your way over for a nice leisurely stroll up Bulldog before you come back out.

If you want to head north on the 101 for about 10 miles, you can ride the Los Robles Switchbacks area or a little further will put you into the Sycamore Canyon trail system.

There are many others in the area to choose from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts