Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Wow, thanks for the link. Sweet looking gear. Sheesh, If I didn't have the Flows...

BTW, thank you, KP, for keeping the graphics tasteful. Some of the stuff out is downright obnoxious.

Mike

·
Sail On!
248 Posts
The graphics are nice Kirk. Been wanting to build a new wheelset have the hubs ready to go and these are just what I want light wide and tubeless ready. Schweet!

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,919 Posts
So obviously they're made by velocity but are these meant to compete in between the blunt sl and blunt or what?

·
Mr.650b - Mr.27-5
1,630 Posts
So obviously they're made by velocity but are these meant to compete in between the blunt sl and blunt or what?
They aren't made by Velocity. They are meant to be a wide, light rim that will perform well in all conditions. Obviously given their weight, they are not intended for hard-core AM riding. I designed them for riders who like the way a wide rim performs, but aren't doing huge gaps or drops.

Cheers,

KP

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Well done. Bringing a project to market is a very tough job. Well done. Keep it up!

mk

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
They aren't made by Velocity. They are meant to be a wide, light rim that will perform well in all conditions. Obviously given their weight, they are not intended for hard-core AM riding. I designed them for riders who like the way a wide rim performs, but aren't doing huge gaps or drops.

Cheers,

KP
That kinda rider sounds like me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Kirk - who will distribute and do you have approx. price?

Thx,

·
10,919 Posts
So who's rolling them? Sun ?

·
Registered
496 Posts
eyeleted

Hi, are these double eyeleted? wouldn't mind having that option at some pint of time along with a maybe a narrower version like 23mm width for us xc riders.

Cheers
Verndog

650B spot project done!!

·
10,919 Posts
Does anyone other than Mavic and Rigida still roll rims with double-eyelets?

·
Registered
364 Posts
These look great. I've been riding P35 29er rims for a short while and I'm really impressed with what such a wide rim does for the tyres. Any plans for something like this in 35mm + ? Basically, something like a lighter P35 with a welded join.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts