Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bikesexual
7,568 Posts
^^ I run into these bikes just now, and did a google search and found your post lol -

I'm really interested as well, I'm hoping some one gives feed-back. I would love the Frame on the R5 w/the components of the R7 :)

I can't seem to find reviews though.

Haro Bikes | MTB - Bikes

·
Super Moderator
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ I run into these bikes just now, and did a google search and found your post lol -

I'm really interested as well, I'm hoping some one gives feed-back. I would love the Frame on the R5 w/the components of the R7 :)

I can't seem to find reviews though.

Haro Bikes | MTB - Bikes
They'll be available in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bikesexual
7,568 Posts
Thank you sir! I did find the MTBR information, they really look solid for the price. Not bad components at all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Haro Shift

Anyone know when the new Haro Shift bike will be out? Also will they sell frame and fork setup ups or only complete bikes?

·
Bikesexual
7,568 Posts
^^ Correct - out of all places in SoCal - Sports Chalet will have them, mid December is what I was told by Haro. - If you have Sports Chalet in your area, they can actually order it for you. In my area several other bike shops seem to offer them as well.

·
Bikesexual
7,568 Posts
BTW - They just raised the prices a bit on all the Shifts - I just happened to go on the website. I've asked on FB, let's see what they reply.

·
Super Moderator
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Huh....let me check.

Great! 100 extra. May LBS may give me a deal on it. Probably had an extra incurred cost and decided to raise the prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bikesexual
7,568 Posts
Yeah not too bad but still. I'm having a hard time finding a dealer in SoCal. I just called an LBS that shows on their map, he is going to let me know when they arrive. I'm not too keen on buying from Sports Chalet although I like them a lot, I want a true LBS.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Shift 27.Five Plus , looks excellent ! $2600 ain't bad , considering what other bikes are running these days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts