Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the bike shop at noon (it's like 2 minutes from work) and the owner said my bike just arrived and is still in the box. WooooHooo, Finally! I asked him when it would be ready and he said tomorrow. After store hours they build the new bikes. They dissassemble the head and bottom bracket, clean, re-lube and reassemble. They also re-torque every fastener. I am a lube fanatic and use and sell Amsoil products so it begged to ask what greases he used. He showed me a can of standard Park Lithium grease made by anybody. I asked him if he would use my stuff and he said "sure bring it in". How cool is that? :cool: Now that's customer service! :D I would recommend TrailBlazers Bike to anyone looking for a Kona in the Upstate NY area. Great guys to work with.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't touch that!

Fireboy,
Don't ask me why but I just checked out your user profile. Man I am ROLMFAO :D :D .
Nuff said.

·
BGR / MCM #311
838 Posts
I was scratching my head there for a minute...then remembered the photo I used...LOL...that is NOT my ass!! That is a trailhead at a park here in Peoria...the pic was emailed to me by a fellow local bike club member...he says I know the person in the pic...but to date, have not been informed on who it actually is....and the helmet, camelbak, and poo do not ring bells...LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.