Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Let start by saying, I love my LSP, riding this bike makes me smile. That being said, its not a pretty bike - I'm a function over form kind of guy, so that's ok. These new colorways don't help its looks, in my opinion.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let start by saying, I love my LSP, riding this bike makes me smile. That being said, its not a pretty bike - I'm a function over form kind of guy, so that's ok. These new colorways don't help its looks, in my opinion.
I'd say more like you, I really couldn't care less what color it is or how it looks as long as it rides well!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just got my XL La Sal in cement and just when looking at it online I wasn't too sure about the looks, but now that I have in in front of my I have to say it looks good.

That being said that blue looks hawt.

I need more pictures of the black. On the website it says bare carbon so it may look great IRL if you can see the carbon weave.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got my XL La Sal in cement and just when looking at it online I wasn't too sure about the looks, but now that I have in in front of my I have to say it looks good.

That being said that blue looks hawt.

I need more pictures of the black. On the website it says bare carbon so it may look great IRL if you can see the carbon weave.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
You can see a close up of it here.

https://www.fezzari.com/lasal#gallery-14

·
Registered
33 Posts
Honestly I think the biggest problem with the appearance of the LSP is that Fezzari is an aweful brand name and the logo doesn't do the name any help either. I'm not going to mince words here:

No matter how many times I say 'Fezzari' it still sounds like I own shitty chinarello bike with a name that is supposed to resemble Ferrari. The brand name sounds like it is a counterfeit POS bike, and when you print it on a downtube it looks cheap.

Fortunately their bikes rock and I don't care *that* much. Although I did get the matte olive partially because the brand name is harder to read on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.