Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Basura Blanca
1,799 Posts
Yeah, but she's a pirate! At least, Clay has his suspicions.... Nice pic, Rich. With all the snow we've had, I bet I could talk those two into another Feb. trip to Moab, esp. if I point them to your post.
- Joe

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jessep said:
I remember that too.. Rich, did you post this shot before ?
Not sure If I posted this before. I have several shots of this area including the overhang. which I definitely posted. Hfly posted a pic with the road a few years ago.

This is Gold Bar Rim in moab for GT.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are the other pix that people are talking about, if you have never seen these, please don't get too scared, just don't do this at home!;)

Mine a little over a year ago.

Hfly's taken a few years earlier before the road widening.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jessep said:
That's the one I was thinking of.. You brought the shadow's out better than him.. Which one is the real rock color?
The rock is warmer colored like in hfy's and my first pic. I toned this cooler to emphasise the texture and contrast it more from the red of the floor below.

I personally don't think one is necessarily better than the other. His was prolly not post-processed and lower resolution to begin with...besides, his picture has a painting-like creaminess to it and it nice in it's own sense.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.