Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of ridiing the mooch today at 5:30ish.. 2hr moderate pace ride. any takers? i will not be riding SS. :p if nobody is interested i will just ride my road bike. :( here are directions to the waterloo rd entrance

phat

rt 80 east to exit 25. follow the signs for waterloo village. take the waterloo village ramp (to the right) and go to the light. make a right at the light and go until the end. you will see the parking lot at the end of the road.

·
Registered
188 Posts
phatbiker said:
thinking of ridiing the mooch today at 5:30ish.. 2hr moderate pace ride. any takers? i will not be riding SS. :p if nobody is interested i will just ride my road bike. :( here are directions to the waterloo rd entrance

Moderate pace - ha ha, hee hee hee....

Nice to see you around again Phat! Happy Spring. I've got a much used and abused MTbike with your son's name on it. Not sure what CJ did to it, but he endowed on it and the front looks pretty weird. It's too small for him now, and as promised, if you still want it we can make arrangements to hook up at some point. I'm sure you can fix it up just like brand new.

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maggie,

yep, i'm back. i just wanted to make sure that all of this sun wasn't just a tease before i put away the board and took out the bike! by the way, i was up at sugarbush on sunday! it was 60!

he outgrew it already??!! :eek: WOW! sure, i'll take it off your hands! let me know what works for you. hope all is well.

phat

·
Registered
181 Posts
One Taker Here

I have my bike on the car and my gear packed for a ride this afternoon as it was. I was going to ride Skyline, but Allamuchy is too good to pass up.

I should be able to get there by around 5:15 from where I am today.

Mike

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike679 said:
I have my bike on the car and my gear packed for a ride this afternoon as it was. I was going to ride Skyline, but Allamuchy is too good to pass up.

I should be able to get there by around 5:15 from where I am today.

Mike
hey mike! Cool! I'll try to make it there by 5:15 but 5:30 is more realistic. see ya there.

phat

·
Registered
573 Posts
You guys make me want to go ride... the mooch is too far aways for me and traffic would be a b!tch at Hackettstown.

So I'll ride Round Valley. Full-rigid SS of course, I'm thinking of selling my boingers; we'll see.

Have fun,

Maurice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.