Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
BMX:Our Shining Future
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying: Arise, take thy wife and thy two daughters which are here, lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said: Escape for thy life. Look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain. Escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.

But Lot's wife looked back from behind him and she because a pillar of salt.

Attachments

·
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot Dwelt.

And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him, for he feared to dwell in Zoar, and he dwelt in a cave, he, and his two daughters.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Personally I don't get it. Random bible references with even more random pictures? What's it got to do with MTBing? Oh! I guess the first picture does include a bike.

What gnome?

·
Registered
337 Posts
jollybeggar said:
Personally I don't get it. Random bible references with even more random pictures? What's it got to do with MTBing? Oh! I guess the first picture does include a bike.

What gnome?
I don't get it either.

The gnome on the hood of the "hey, look how gay I am" hummer.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I know who the Moabites were, I still don't get it. What's it got to do with MTBing or the random pictures? Are the photos of people in Moab, Utah? If so why not use pictures of people on riding MTBs in Moab? this is a MTB forum, and what's that got to do with the bible references?

·
I'm just messing with you
5,423 Posts
You are thinking too hard

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
Wait for it... wait for it.

I see a theme emerging... and I don't think he's done yet. Escape the city to Moab... to the mountains... etc.

My prediction: Next post = Moab MTB pictures.

Great photography David.

·
climb
2,293 Posts
Having been there numerous times--I really like the photo exposé of the town. I've never thought about capturing the uniqueness of the people, but, again, I like it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice pics... I've often sat on Main st & watched the same parade of life go by. Haven't been to Moab in a couple years-- miss it.

Perhaps, are a couple of those from The Rio?

·
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Stay Out Of The RIO

And the firstborn said unto the younger. Our father IS old, and THERE IS not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all of the earth.

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Attachments

·
Log off and go ride!
1,774 Posts
"And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying: Arise, take thy wife and thy two daughters which are here, lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said: Escape for thy life. Look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain. Escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.

But Lot's wife looked back from behind him and she because a pillar of salt"

Once I was riding down the street when I twisted my head to look at a pretty girl, and I turned into a telephone pole.

·
CEO Product Failure
1,692 Posts
Dude's gettin' wood in pic 3 & 4.

davidarnott said:
And the firstborn said unto the younger. Our father IS old, and THERE IS not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all of the earth.

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
Is this an episode of Big Love? :p

·
Registered
991 Posts
Frank Zappa resurrected, and gone country???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts