Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently contacted Lenz Sport via their website to inquire about ordering a Leviathan frame. After exchanging information about desired size, color, and options with Nick (who assured me I'd made a great choice in going with a Lenz) all communication has ceased. No replies to two separate inquiries about how to actually order/reserve a frame from within the next batch being made. Just wondering if this is a common experience among those who have ordered from them, or if this is outside the norm?

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
Yeah, the phone is best. Devin is the only guy designing and building the bikes and even with Nick they're thin on the ground.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I was unsure whether this was a Soup Man sort of thing where I had deviated from some protocol and it was, "No Lenz for you!". I'll give a call to see what I can find out.

·
The Duuude, man...
3,537 Posts
rockcrusher said:
...there are very few people there checking the ol intertubes
Corollary: there are very few people there. Period. Devin... and now this other guy?? (disclosure: this is a guess)

I've had at least 3 frames shipped to me from Devin. My experience is kindof like this:
1) hard to get on the phone
2) when on the phone, perfect to work with and does exactly what he says he will

·
Working Man's Toilet
834 Posts
ncj01 said:
I've had at least 3 frames shipped to me from Devin. My experience is kindof like this:
1) hard to get on the phone
2) when on the phone, perfect to work with and does exactly what he says he will
Ditto above. No e-mail response. Get him on the phone. Try in the morning seems to work better. Not uncommon to have to try several times (3 or 4) to get him. He is a busy guy with awesome bikes. Add to that knuckle heads like us calling with "what if we do a tapered head tube", yadda-yadda-yadda.

Trust me it is WELL worth the repeat calling.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
wdonegan said:
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I was unsure whether this was a Soup Man sort of thing where I had deviated from some protocol and it was, "No Lenz for you!". I'll give a call to see what I can find out.
You rang? Somebody need a gently used XL Behemoth? I know a guy that has one for sale.:thumbsup:

Phone is the best way to go with Devin. Solid people.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.