Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gabe.....
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh where, or where did she go? Just thinking.............what ever became of the "Canine"? It was one of the first Smokebike frames built as a "purpose built mountain fixie" for the Humane Society raffle at PMBAR-08. A frame that was spawned from a collective effort of the Troll and me bumping heads and designing something special (that's history). I wonder, did it get built? Did it get passed off? Did it fall apart? Is it collecting dust somewhere? It it in the landfill or recycled? Whatever, I was just wondering if anybody has seen this "dog"?

Attachments

·
Gabe.....
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thadthetroll said:
Im told that someone is watching so i can not say...:incazzato:
This pic says it all...........................T-bro, good to see you around! Thought I would have fished you out with the Richmond Hill comment (wimp), now go away till the storm blows over..............or get your own lap-top and change your avatar and name. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Smokebikes said:
Oh where, or where did she go? Just thinking.............what ever became of the "Canine"? It was one of the first Smokebike frames built as a "purpose built mountain fixie" for the Humane Society raffle at PMBAR-08. A frame that was spawned from a collective effort of the Troll and me bumping heads and designing something special (that's history). I wonder, did it get built? Did it get passed off? Did it fall apart? Is it collecting dust somewhere? It it in the landfill or recycled? Whatever, I was just wondering if anybody has seen this "dog"?
The dogs only got an hour left!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.