Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a batch of the new headbadge socks.
If you were one of the first five people who posted a review of your Motolite on New Year's Day, write me with your address.

But beware before you put them! According to La_Buzz, these socks have a Vyatek mind control fiber that causes you to really love your bike and say good things about it. Wear them at your own risk.
One more step in Titus' world domination. Paging Team America-World Police. Save us.

By the way, they must think that all Titus owners have big feet. Just have L/XL. They're stretchy, so will fit 9-13.

Next contest-action photos. Prizes-t-shirts and hats!!

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Bikerbob.com said:
But beware before you put them! According to La_Buzz, these socks have a Vyatek mind control fiber that causes you to really love your bike and say good things about it. Wear them at your own risk.
One more step in Titus' world domination. Paging Team America-World Police. Save us.

Next contest-action photos. Prizes-t-shirts and hats!!
Priceless Bob.......Are they lined with dead baby seal fur that were killed with the Vyatek exogrid club????????

Gee do I get a pair for lecturing him?????

Later

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hat warning

TiEndo said:
Priceless Bob.......Are they lined with dead baby seal fur that were killed with the Vyatek exogrid club????????

Gee do I get a pair for lecturing him?????

Later
Seal fur is an upgrade.
Careful with the hat, too. If you put on a Titus hat, it makes you diss Turners and Ventanas you see at the trailhead. Make sure you can outride them or they'll gang up on you.

And you get the socks when you switch providers! Plus a 60 minute phone card (and my 800 number).

Bob

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
Warp said:
Actually, Geolover is the one clubbing seals with a prototype Vyatek Exo club.
I tell people I'm a professional seal clubber because it usually gets a kinder response than my real job...at least around these parts.

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We call it schwag

rafdog said:
payola rules:p
Actually payola refers to the record industry paying cash to radio stations to play their singles on air. Doubt if bags full of socks would have gotten much play back then. Think of all the great music we'd be mssing if not for corrupt DJ's of the 50's

Saw your last post here:
"ML is on the short list (1 of 3) of FS bikes I would like to get next year...if I can swing it...the prebuilt at $2500 is right in the sweet spot...but then again I lurk around titus threads dreaming too much"

You know you want one. Free Titus stickers and socks if you get one!
Bob

·
Registered
695 Posts
Paging Dr. Titus

That obvious, eh? The symptoms have only worsened since that post...esp in light of the recent series of + reviews;) , so much less :confused:, about next purchase... except when I visit the 29 forum and envision a world of less upkeep on ride...

I need to hunker down and take care of a few things first, but the dream of an ML and rigid 29 is strong...hopefully a worthy post or two may be in my near future!

Typed but barely read.

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
The only thing I've got Titus is a bike... and a sticker for my truck I haven't remembered to put on yet.

I need one of those hats Ugh! :madman:

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The perfect bike for you

rafdog said:
That obvious, eh? The symptoms have only worsened since that post...esp in light of the recent series of + reviews;) , so much less :confused:, about next purchase... except when I visit the 29 forum and envision a world of less upkeep on ride...

I need to hunker down and take care of a few things first, but the dream of an ML and rigid 29 is strong...hopefully a worthy post or two may be in my near future!

Typed but barely read.
My crystal ball show you on a Titus. It's bright red. It has 29" wheels. It has shocks front and rear (with lockout). You look very happy. It's a Titus. No upkeep.

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got your hat, Bagel Snacks.
Keep it under your hat.
Email me your address.
I heard from another mt biker from Alabama today looking for a Racer X. So there's more than one of you who doesn't hunt and go to Nascar races. I will connect you guys.

·
6,360 Posts
Lmao!!!!

Bikerbob.com said:
Keep it under your hat.
Email me your address.
I heard from another mt biker from Alabama today looking for a Racer X. So there's more than one of you who doesn't hunt and go to Nascar races. I will connect you guys.
Well I don't do Nascar but I "do" defanitley hunt, but "and get this" not once since I bought the ML. Can't waste any free time when I could be ridin it!.... well except dove hunting but that dosen't count. :thumbsup:

Oh and Bob! If you really did send me a hat, that would be AWSOME!!!!... more than my own LBS ever did. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cornut: :cornut: :drumroll: :headphones: :rant: :band: :rockon: :band: :band: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Bob,
I forgot what it takes to get one of these hats... (The obvious answer would be to buy one.)
And while my judgement might be clouded by the Percoset, I really did think that your "conspiracy theory" post was funny stuff....

simp

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
Bikerbob.com said:
Keep it under your hat.
Email me your address.
The FreeWheelin BikerBob Dylan...is givin' away all kinds of stuff!

Mode of transport People Photograph Standing Car

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doves mate for life-hope you kill the pair!

blackagness said:
Well I don't do Nascar but I "do" defanitley hunt, but "and get this" not once since I bought the ML. Can't waste any free time when I could be ridin it!.... well except dove hunting but that dosen't count. :thumbsup:

Oh and Bob! If you really did send me a hat, that would be AWSOME!!!!... more than my own LBS ever did. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cornut: :cornut: :drumroll: :headphones: :rant: :band: :rockon: :band: :band: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod:
It would be sad to leave one dove alive after its mate got Cheney'd.

Nice orchestra. I'm sending a black Titus hat your way.

Addressed to:

Blackagness
The dude who rides a Titus
Birminham, AL

Hope it gets there.

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Bob, you gotta do a buy a hat, get a free frame deal next............

Buy a pair of socks and a hat, get a complete bike for free..........

This way its itemized as clothing for our spouses so they don't get mad at us for spending money on bike gear.........(ya know honey they were some really nice socks and collectable as well, thats why they cost $XXXX.00.......If I hold them I can sell them on E-bay for a profit).......

Now you got us all eating out of the palm of you hands.....;)

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
TiEndo said:
Bob, you gotta do a buy a hat, get a free frame deal next............

Buy a pair of socks and a hat, get a complete bike for free..........

This way its itemized as clothing for our spouses so they don't get mad at us for spending money on bike gear.........(ya know honey they were some really nice socks and collectable as well, thats why they cost $XXXX.00.......If I hold them I can sell them on E-bay for a profit).......

Now you got us all eating out of the palm of you hands.....;)
I'm with TiEndo on this one...

Non-biking women can understand a dress/shoes costing around 3 grands, but can't understand why a bike costs over 2k...

Much easier to them... :D

·
6,360 Posts
Warp said:
I'm with TiEndo on this one...

Non-biking women can understand a dress/shoes costing around 3 grands, but can't understand why a bike costs over 2k...

Much easier to them... :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,486 Posts
No disrespect, or wet blanketing here, but I have to ask. Can I openly sell Titus merchandise on this forum? Reason being, I'm a small shop, and commiting to X number of frames is tough, in a market area, not too familiar with Titus. Doing this would be a big bonus for my bottom line, but then turf wars start, price gouging, etc. I understand we're giving it away now, but......I admit, I provide services for Lefty owners via these pages, and on the Cannondale forum, but it's done rather,...discreetly. Am I off base here? Cheers:)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Therapy may be in order.

Yer killing me. Wonder if my wife would notice switching one red bike for another...hmm:devil: Maybe my weekend project will be to paint the seatstays of my cdale black! At least where the bikes sleeps would not be an issue at my new batchelor pad:eekster:

Does your crystal ball see following post...."Has anyone been kicked out of their house because of a bike purchase?" by Rafdog:( Followed by a string of pithy responses such as..."who needs a wife," "that's why I'm single" and "Dude, what does she look like?"....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.