Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is most excellent. stopped in for a couple of dogs after a Friday night ride and they sure hit the spot.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
YuriB said:
is most excellent. stopped in for a couple of dogs after a Friday night ride and they sure hit the spot.
I'm assuming that at that location they are Sonoran style?

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bam!

Attachments

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skinny-tire said:
No. I'm profiling because I LOVE Sonoran-style hot dogs.
stylin and profilin

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
YuriB said:
is there a hot dog in there? I love sonoran style dogs without the dog. call me weird or call me a veggie but that meat is just a waste of space for all the fixin's on top. I had a killer non-brat at four peaks last thursday for the vikes game...roll, shrooms, peppers, onions, saurkraut, spicy mustard, real cheddar cheese melted on top with a side of peaks fries and some chipotle ranch...heaven and did not skimp on one calorie:thumbsup:

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
latedropbob said:
is there a hot dog in there? I love sonoran style dogs without the dog. call me weird or call me a veggie but that meat is just a waste of space for all the fixin's on top. I had a killer non-brat at four peaks last thursday for the vikes game...roll, shrooms, peppers, onions, saurkraut, spicy mustard, real cheddar cheese melted on top with a side of peaks fries and some chipotle ranch...heaven and did not skimp on one calorie:thumbsup:
jeeez, get a pita with some hummus ya dirty hippie. i'm gonna get your photo put up there "nada por este guero".

·
3,844 Posts
YuriB said:
jeeez, get a pita with some hummus ya dirty hippie. i'm gonna get your photo put up there "nada por este guero".
you know what them things are made of don't you??? Don't make me pull up the youtube video...why not have my guero and eat it too?:)

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
latedropbob said:
you know what them things are made of don't you??? Don't make me pull up the youtube video...why not have my guero and eat it too?:)
that is part of the adventure!

·
3,844 Posts
smilinsteve said:
A Sonoran style hot dog without the hot dog is a brilliant idea.
the cart guys look at you funny when you order one, but you'll never miss it. Kinda like hitting In n out for a grilled cheese animal style...still full but without the beef:) didn't mean to highjack this and turn it into a veggie thread yuri:)

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
latedropbob said:
But you forgot the best part of the Sonaran-style hot dog: THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
http://forums.mtbr.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=7318977

Damm that looks good. The place is called the Hot dog cart, or is it a hot dog cart on 7th and baseline?

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
skinny-tire said:
But you forgot the best part of the Sonaran-style hot dog: THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bacon is the best part of anything

·
drink coffee, ride.
559 Posts
latedropbob said:
dog gone - that sounds awesome. wish I was closer to a four peaks, total wine has the 8th street and kiltlifter, that's as close as I get.

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
chollaball said:
bacon is the best part of anything

I'm SOOOOO close to pulling the trigger on the KFC "Double Down" sandwich....their latest commercial expounds on "BACON".....I just need to find a ride big enough to justify it.....I fear that a century will not be enough to assuage the guilt over consuming something that personifies everything wrong with this land.......yet I desire it so.....

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
the best dogs in town were served in Gilbert near girlbert high by two strippers. Oh man who cared what the food tasted like it was worth the stop. Halloween was the best week. Different outfits everyday!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts