Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
OnTheTrailAgain
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello and welcome to The "hot mountain biker chick passion" Withdrawal Thread...
This thread is for those of us who thoroughly enjoyed and looked forward to our
occasional dose of beautiful women with bikes (somewhere in the photo).

No, I'm not asking anybody to post more pics (nor am I not not asking anybody to),
but this is a safe place where we can share our feelings and discuss our
issues with our daily struggles to live without The "H.M.B.C.P." Thread.

Let the healing begin...

Highdell? You wanna chime in on this?

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
It's gone? I didn't even notice. Getting so old. I think I'll ask my endocrinologist about a testosterone patch.

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
It has not been posted to because it has been locked down.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
37,955 Posts
Well obviously some woman riders thought it was sexist and complained. Otherwise no red blooded straight male would lock it on his own. Or would he?:madmax:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Lines were crossed.
Things went too far.

I can say that, as the father of two daughters, if I caught a guy saying that kind of stuff about my girls, I would strangle them:devil:

·
Titanium junkie
1,429 Posts
Lines were crossed.
Things went too far.

I can say that, as the father of two daughters, if I caught a guy saying that kind of stuff about my girls, I would strangle them:devil:
That's because people in this day and age don't know when to shut-up, they feel
they have a given right to say, or post, whatever they want, without having to face
the music behind a computer screen. Yeah, some of the comments were bordering
on Hustler dialog.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Lines were crossed.
Things went too far.

Lesson Of The Interweb #137 (Subsection 13, Paragraph 38): Don't post pictures of anything and/or anyone you dont want criticized. If theres a smartalec butthead comment to be made about said picture, it will be made.

·
Retired User
854 Posts
Lines were crossed.
Things went too far.

Indeed. From what I could tell, it wasn't primarily the photos being posted that got it locked. It was the crude comments that followed.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
37,955 Posts
Indeed. From what I could tell, it wasn't primarily the photos being posted that got it locked. It was the crude comments that followed.
So there was actual things wrote in that thread? All I saw was photos :D

But seriously that crap doesn't belong on this type of site anyway.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Lines were crossed.
Things went too far.

If your daughters ever made the poor decision of posing for pictures like those, you would be a very, very tired man.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts