1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
You're a baiter.

Wouldn't another SUV flame war spice this place up a bit? Maybe not, but I like all things pedal-powered and this fits the bill.

And a highly accomplished one at that. Lessee, at your age, what's the class called?

=}

Ken

·
suck it trebeK
418 Posts
..."If someone were to actually buy our big bicycle, the money will be used to finance more environmental and auto-independency activism"

Haha yeah right. But seriously, they could probably sell it but not for such a stupid price. I really like it though, it makes a good point :)

If I owned that I would go and park it next to real H2 owners just to make em squirm :p

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
radair said:
a master of my own domain, perhaps?

I want a welder and some metal working tools so I can build stuff like that too. Like a pedal powered garage door opener....
Or maybe something pedal powered to move radair designed bridges into place?

·
beer thief
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha - i know what you're referring to!

for the record, i was asked to design bridges to accommodate horses: standard design criteria is 85 lbs/sq. ft. - it's not my fault 10,000 lb. beasts might be hacking up that trail! kudos to you if you helped lug that pile of lumber (i just showed up for the finish work)!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
radair said:
haha - i know what you're referring to!

for the record, i was asked to design bridges to accommodate horses: standard design criteria is 85 lbs/sq. ft. - it's not my fault 10,000 lb. beasts might be hacking up that trail! kudos to you if you helped lug that pile of lumber (i just showed up for the finish work)!
You will be #1 on my list if I hit water down this way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts