Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of your favorite sections of the GWT?

1. Wasatch Crest
2. American Fork
3. Timpanogos

Attachments

·
...a wiggle theres a way
214 Posts
did the crest this morning and it was spectacular, i also like dog lake, mill d to desolation, and going down big cotton wood is a very fun and VERY challenging ride called mineral fork, its a motorcycle / atv trail and its tough but rewarding. Muller park is great, so is dry creek to city creek

those are a couple i can think of right now

joe

·
Picture Unrelated
5,123 Posts
What up Gibb! You're making me die for being back in the Wasatch right now, great shots. I vote the Crest, it's such a classic.

Your buddy, "hey semrau"!.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did rides on Ridge 157, Pine Hollow, Little Deer Creek, Salamander Flat, and Tibble Fork downhill in the last several days. It's nice to live within minutes of such a great riding area. I need to do Wasatch crest soon. I've also ridden a portion of the GWT in the Orem foothills and although it is more of a scrub oak area rather than pines and quakies it is still fun riding.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Rode part of the GWT off Dog Lake today...sick singletrack!! Personally I can't get enough of The Crest trail. Day before yesterday I did the Old Mormon trail in East canyon...good times!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Doing crest in the morning. Personally I can't get enough of Tibble Fork downhill, Timpooneke, Salamander Flats, Little Deer Creek and 157. I'm on those trails 3+ times a week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts