Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The good : Over 21 miles of dh riding, 3 trail systems and 7 different trails. Met some other eMTpy BeeR folks and got to do some sweet riding

The bad : A ton of us took good crashes yesterday.

The Ugly : Caputo is out for most the summer with a broken leg. Darn kid decided to take his new bike for a first run and snapped his leg just above the ankle. Heal up bro

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
snowskilz said:
The good : Over 21 miles of dh riding, 3 trail systems and 7 different trails. Met some other eMTpy BeeR folks and got to do some sweet riding

The bad : A ton of us took good crashes yesterday.

The Ugly : Caputo is out for most the summer with a broken leg. Darn kid decided to take his new bike for a first run and snapped his leg just above the ankle. Heal up bro
So where did you end up riding? I wanted to chase you down the CB course..... chicken!:thumbsup: :D

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IndecentExposure said:
So where did you end up riding? I wanted to chase you down the CB course..... chicken!:thumbsup: :D
Sol vista and a few front range multi-use trails:madmax:

I would of liked to crash in front of you like usual but family first

·
Registered
432 Posts
f'n Caputo :nono: that totally sucks he broke his leg!

I'm kinda glad we went to Grand Junction in the 98 degree heat and played on the rocks out there instead...no nasty crashes and no broken bones, just awesome riding :thumbsup:

·
Registered
944 Posts
snowskilz said:
Yup yup, Caputo got a broken leg, and shawn got a broken chicken wing.
Was Caputo the guy on the new M6 who crashed on Cheese It? We were there (I'm the guy with the Intense Uzzi wearing black Fox shorts who stopped to help)

If so, huge bummer and I hope he feels better.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
snowskilz said:
Yup yup, Caputo got a broken leg, and shawn got a broken chicken wing.
That sucks!

·
Rocket Scientist
1,010 Posts
Rontele said:
Was Caputo the guy on the new M6 who crashed on Cheese It? We were there (I'm the guy with the Intense Uzzi wearing black Fox shorts who stopped to help)

If so, huge bummer and I hope he feels better.
Yeah that was him. I was the one in the Blue TLd jersey. Thanks for stopping to help out. I feel bad for him. He's got a brand new M6 and got like 10 seconds of trail time before the crash. It's gonna be a LOOONNNNGGG summer for him. :madman:

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,454 Posts
bpatterson6 said:
Yeah that was him. I was the one in the Blue TLd jersey. Thanks for stopping to help out. I feel bad for him. He's got a brand new M6 and got like 10 seconds of trail time before the crash. It's gonna be a LOOONNNNGGG summer for him. :madman:
Is the bike OK? :D

·
Shoulda went faster
306 Posts
my good, bad, and ugly......

First the good..

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Mountain bike Bicycle frame

Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

Plant community Soil Mountain bike Bicycle wheel Mountain biking
photo credits to Nickle

the bad...

Nature Vegetation Grass Natural landscape Street light
photo credits to Nickle

and now the ugly....

Photograph White Medical radiography Darkness Radiography

All in all still was a great day.... right up until the broken chicken wing. ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice pics. Watched you hit a couple of those.
That sucks about the breakage. Heal fast.:thumbsup:

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,878 Posts
Sol Vista is crash happy. The slick dust is gonna take you down sooner or later. I've watched lots of great riders go down in the sand, I managed to take 2 nice diggers yesterday... and scratched a stanchion on my Boxxer. :madman: :madmax:

Shawn and Chris, heal up quick!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.