Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
single track ****
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

It was a cold day indeed. It was on Sunday's ride when that dog, Soltice, decided she was going to join us for a long one. Our ride involved connecting 3 mountain towns via single track, and a couple mi of road. Anyhow, that crazy dog did the whole dang ride w/ us. We kept thinking she'ld turn back, but never did. I was concerned about taking her along road, but she stayed to side like a champ,and we must've blazed that last couple mi of road at 3 mi @ hr(she was sooo tired& too heavy for me to carry her).When we got back to the starting point I got Soltice back to her extremely happy owner, who freaked on where the dog had gone w/ us,and I think Soltice wanted to stay w/ me. Must've been the hoagie,burrito, and single track I shared w/ her :)

Attachments

·
single track ****
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thanks man...

jl said:
Very Nice
&
Very Cold
...it's that sweet camera you donated me :) BTW- Wife's working late today, so I won't be able to meet ya until about 6:45-7---- If any Ft. Collins peeps wanna ride we're meeting at dog park on Horsetooth tonight. stay gold ponyboy

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.