Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2241 - 2260 of 2267 Posts

·
MTB SOCAL
1,449 Posts
Wasabi shadow was the color, I believe :)

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
Saw that link too. There were no geo numbers. Wonder how it can "improve' on the now V1 Offering. Maybe I'll pick up a V1 on closeout:ihih:.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The Dark Lord of Singletrack looking pretty sexy in Wasabi Shadow. Now it's a really hard choice between the Wreckoning and Offering.

·
MTB SOCAL
1,449 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
This I would like to know more about!
Said slacker, updated cabling routing, something upgraded about the pivot linkage bolt or bearing size (not sure).
157mm on rear hub (so, more expensive for frame swapping if a near wheel is required). Would imagine seat tube could be slightly shorter.

Geo chart link was dead.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Said slacker, updated cabling routing, something upgraded about the pivot linkage bolt or bearing size (not sure).
157mm on rear hub (so, more expensive for frame swapping if a near wheel is required). Would imagine seat tube could be slightly shorter.

Geo chart link was dead.
157 rear hub :madman:

Would like to se geo like Wreckoning but with 145-150mm rear wheel travel. And shorter seat tube so I can run a long travel dropper even with my short legs. Maybe just maybe it might be a possible contender for a new bike.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cascade link was designed for the current Offering. Do we know if it works with the v2?
I've been thinking the same. Perhaps a slight tweak for fun. I'm pretty happy with my current offering w/push shock. I don't feel like investing in new rear wheelsets yet(157).

My 2018 gg alloy megatrail is more my park bike/brusier anyway.
If I really want more travel+ way slacker, but still one bike thing there is also the new wreckoning to consider as well.

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
Anyone read the description? All I can remember is something about putting the bike in x low running 35mm rise bars and rolling the bar forward.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Going coil on my Offering.

Looking at:

Ohlins TTX22M
Fox DHX2
CC Kitsuma coil

Anyone input is appreciated.

Aggressive trail riding in Seattle (PNW) area. 177lb rider. 150mm Lyrik up front. Probably bump up to 160 if I go through with a coil. Coming off stock RS SuperDeluxe which is good on small chatter and has great pop, but doesn't like high speed mid-sized and bigger chunk.

Figure the Delta is progressive enough to make any work. But don't want to turn this bike into a couch.

CheerS

·
Registered
129 Posts
Push 11/6 here. 525lb spring, I weigh 205.
Also an aggressive trail rider. I say the bike is poppy and pedals well.

I also have a guerrilla gravity megatrail with fox dhx2 and rockshox super deluxe coil, and fox dpx2. That bike is great in the bike park, but more numb as far as poppiness or standing to pedal regardless of shock. Granted the tires on it zap some energy as well.

Looking at:

Ohlins TTX22M
Fox DHX2
CC Kitsuma coil

Anyone input is appreciated.

Aggressive trail riding in Seattle (PNW) area. 177lb rider. 150mm Lyrik up front. Probably bump up to 160 if I go through with a coil. Coming off stock RS SuperDeluxe which is good on small chatter and has great pop, but doesn't like high speed mid-sized and bigger chunk.

Figure the Delta is progressive enough to make any work. But don't want to turn this bike into a couch.

CheerS

·
Registered
122 Posts
Offering Frame for sale

Hey Gang, I’ve got a 4-5 month recovery from shoulder surgery so rather than go crazy not riding, I’m going to map out and build something new.

I posted up my 2019 Offering frame (w DPX2, Medium, Black), a Push 11.6 shock (500lb) and a Vorsprung Coiled Fox36 Factory Grip2 fork (160mm, 55lb & EDC threaded) on PinkBike.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2922857/

If you know anyone that might be interested, please share! Thanx

·
Registered
441 Posts
Push 11/6 here. 525lb spring, I weigh 205.
Also an aggressive trail rider. I say the bike is poppy and pedals well.

I also have a guerrilla gravity megatrail with fox dhx2 and rockshox super deluxe coil, and fox dpx2. That bike is great in the bike park, but more numb as far as poppiness or standing to pedal regardless of shock. Granted the tires on it zap some energy as well.
What sutter2k said - I'm 180 and have an Offering and a GuerillaGravity Smash - the Evil feeling is more playful and the GG more plush, but the shock adjustments and tires make a huge difference - lots of variables. Both great bikes. :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm looking to do a shock upgrade but wondering if I should hold off until the V2 is released to see if the shock size is different. I definitely want to be able to transfer over to the new frame.

Looking to get the cane creek suspension going.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm looking to do a shock upgrade but wondering if I should hold off until the V2 is released to see if the shock size is different. I definitely want to be able to transfer over to the new frame.

Looking to get the cane creek suspension going.
i had 3 11-6 then went to cane creek, my buddy got the new version as well. rode 11-6 and cc back to back a few times, went with cc, climbs better and is cheaper. i do think the 11-6 may be a bit burlier though.

2241 - 2260 of 2267 Posts