Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2267 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
big mistake by CC. lol thank god it's not the first day of April !
Maybe the setup but I felt the ripmo was not supple like my following.

Im curious about the colors they are going to choose. I don't think it was what they put up. (calling)

·
Registered
180 Posts
big mistake by CC. lol thank god it's not the first day of April !
Maybe the setup but I felt the ripmo was not supple like my following.

Im curious about the colors they are going to choose. I don't think it was what they put up. (calling)
Yeah, strange. Although, the black isn’t a current color as I recall, for any bike let alone the Calling (Angry Dolphin & Muddy Water)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Ah was not aware about the MB.

Super stoked on this guy - glad I waited! Rumor has it the first shipment is largely spoken for but there's another one shortly behind it...

·
Registered
156 Posts
I can't see the website as says it isn't viewable to those outside the US. Can someone post a screenshot with the details???

·
Registered
180 Posts
im sure it can. All the new ones do now. even the following mb so I don't see why it would not be able to.
I know PUSH mentioned making a coil for the MB, but still haven’t seen any options yet. Who makes coils for the MB at the moment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Great to have so many choices. Now i need to wait. I was going to pull the trigger on the sb130 frame. I'll guess that the yeti will pedal better but the offering will descend and huck better.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 2267 Posts