Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1300 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts

30.55 lb (no pedals)
Love everything about it, cannot wait to take it on its first real ride this weekend. I have not been this excited about a bike in a very long time.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Those things were a beotch to get off, they make them tamper proof now a days. Had to usemy biggest flat head screwdriver
but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to mount the kickstand.
:)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sweet bikes, can't wait for the feedback. Makes me wonder if I should've waited before pulling the trigger on my 07 Stump FSR Expert. The orange and poop brown both look sweet. Best luck with your new rides and let us know how they perform. Did either of you swap cassettes? I did that on the stump and that put a major dent in the weight. The stock cassette is like an anchor.

·
Registered
152 Posts
CHSAD said:
Sweet bikes, can't wait for the feedback. Makes me wonder if I should've waited before pulling the trigger on my 07 Stump FSR Expert. The orange and poop brown both look sweet. Best luck with your new rides and let us know how they perform. Did either of you swap cassettes? I did that on the stump and that put a major dent in the weight. The stock cassette is like an anchor.
I have an XTR cassette in that toolbox. I will throw it on when i get a chance.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That's awesome. I got a cheap deal on a sram 990 so I threw that on the stump. It made a pretty big difference. I never fully realized the diff. in weight simple cassette can make until I went from a deore to an xt on my last stump fsr. I keep drooling over these enduro's

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Jut 8 you are crazy! Post a pic as soon as you get it home. Are you selling your SX? I can't wait to ride one of these.

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
playbike said:
which FRAME SIZE did you choose :confused: :confused: :confused:

I`m 5' 11" height and 33" inseam?
specialized and my LBS told me to choose "L" :confused:
That sounds about right.. I am 5'11" and have a 32" inseam and all L Spec bikes I have ridden fit me great...

·
Registered
152 Posts
playbike said:
which FRAME SIZE did you choose :confused: :confused: :confused:

I`m 5' 11" height and 33" inseam?
specialized and my LBS told me to choose "L" :confused:
you need a Large.
I am 5'11' and my pants and the large feels perfect on me. My epic was a L and it fit great too.

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Ok, here they are!

Ok, here a my pics to add to the party!:thumbsup:

I got a Pro in a medium, I am 5'10" with a 32" inseam, i ride a large epic, but the medium seemed to fit me better than the large in this case. Here are the pics:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
jut8 said:
Ok, here a my pics to add to the party!:thumbsup:

I got a Pro in a medium, I am 5'10" with a 32" inseam, i ride a large epic, but the medium seemed to fit me better than the large in this case. Here are the pics:
Wow!

It looks sweet indeed!

Yet another beauty to that sweet stable of yours! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Yeah, i had to have it, i sold my SX Trail frame to get the funds.....Im gonna miss that bike, but i know i am going to love this one! I am selling the rest of the parts from the SX trail on eBay as we speak....the bike hasent made to my house yet, but i gave enough to the shop owner that he said i can call it mine. All my eBay stuff should end on sunday....then its on my way to take it home! Too bad we have snow here......I guess a trip up to Rays will be in order! :)

1 - 20 of 1300 Posts