Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
SWEET!!! :drool:

DW is awesome!

I hope to race him this summer in DH, even though he'll probably beat me. :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Todd had a camcorder...

dbabuser said:
And what happened to lots of cameras? 19 ppl, and only 1 camera? :eek:
...so hopefully we'll get some video if he got anything good. I think I saw Paul's camera hanging from his camelbak, but I don't remember him using it. I think that's the lowest camera to rider ratio I have ever seen on an MTBR ride...
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
dbabuser said:
new truck? what happened to the old one? and how's Emma doing? we have her twin over for the weekend...
Yeah theres a possiblity i may be getting a new truck...

Emma now has 11 stiches and needs to start doing manual labor for the vet bill
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Very cool - I like the slow-mo of Sean (Shawn?).

Thank you Todd.

While I'm thinking about it - any way I could con you into a sequence of the Green Mountain drop? I don't have any pics of it and that is one of my favorite drops. I'd be forever grateful...
 

·
eci
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
Very cool - I like the slow-mo of Sean (Shawn?).

Thank you Todd.

While I'm thinking about it - any way I could con you into a sequence of the Green Mountain drop? I don't have any pics of it and that is one of my favorite drops. I'd be forever grateful...
Call me, we can chat, i have alot of video of yours
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
bikeandski said:
Good stuff, I wish I would have made it down there for the ride. Instead I'm on vacation painting the exterior of my house. :mad:
Which is looking very good , by the way.

Your painting project reminds me of my deck project, it just seems to drag on and on. I'm not looking forward to painting my place at all, but it is getting to the point that I can't avoid it for more than another year or so. Now if I can just finish the handrail and staining of my deck...
:rolleyes:
 

·
Stand back
Joined
·
4,213 Posts
what a coincidence

bikeandski said:
Good stuff, I wish I would have made it down there for the ride. Instead I'm on vacation painting the exterior of my house. :mad:
I'm on vacation doing landscaping. Trying not to overdo it so I can still ride a little everyday, tho. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
812 Posts
s1ngletrack said:
Which is looking very good , by the way.

Your painting project reminds me of my deck project, it just seems to drag on and on. I'm not looking forward to painting my place at all, but it is getting to the point that I can't avoid it for more than another year or so. Now if I can just finish the handrail and staining of my deck...
:rolleyes:
Thanks!

It's seems like this painting project will NEVER end! My deck is in pieces so that's in the near future to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
812 Posts
dbabuser said:
I'm on vacation doing landscaping. Trying not to overdo it so I can still ride a little everyday, tho. ;)
I wish I was riding, I'm nursing a broken rib! I should be back on the bike in a week or two :D That would be my other reason for not making it to Palmer!
 

·
Inflexable...
Joined
·
1,901 Posts
dbabuser said:
Maybe next time I'll give you some good "how not to" opportunities.
And what happened to lots of cameras? 19 ppl, and only 1 camera? :eek:
I had a camera(s)! Next time I will use it more...there will be a next time!!!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top