Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just receive the new RaceFace RealSeal HeadSet so the DeVinci is coming back for bussiness...I'm waiting now on a 700lbs spring for the RC and I may have to get a new Del. This PresitonBillet had anough...Next one will be a black 105.
Can't wait to ride again...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much travel does that get?[/QUOTE]

I know that with 7.1/2 X 2" stroke I get 6 inches but now I have a 7.1/2 X 2.25 so I realy don't know how much extra I get for thos .25 of extra stroke...Can some one do the math for me...?

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm 175lbs but I'm tired of bottom out and bending stuff...
Beside that I have X firm in the DH-3 and with 700lbs. in the back I gonna have the stiff feeling that I like... hate bottom out.
This is what happend with 450lb spring...

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hey I too think you made the right choice with the kona vs the devinici thing you had going... your ride looks pretty sweet..

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Felpur said:
Hey I too think you made the right choice with the kona vs the devinici thing you had going... your ride looks pretty sweet..
Thanks man ,
I think that all the hit that I took about selling the new Dev. was well worth it... Thanks for that too...:D
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=30998

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.