Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
orthonormal
5,245 Posts
bigboulder said:
Christmas....

Anybody want to work off some of that extra weight gain from all the Christmas goodies?

Not to early.....say....11am in Auburn?

Hmmm?
Got 11 members of my wife's family in town, very much in need of an escape or four in the next couple of weeks but i'm climbing at Granite Arches on the 26th.

I'll be joining you on the SS as much as possible during the winter. Don't like maintaining a geared drivetrain when it's wet. Too much work and too much money.

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
Ogre and Fiona in...

we need more info. Steve. Where to meet? What route? I'm thinking of riding Connector (know that's my level), but might do a litttle more. 11AM is perfect timing.

Fiona

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Monday

Well ya'll looks like we got some real crappy weather rolling in for Monday. I am not totally opposed to riding in the rain. How does everybody else feel about this?? I'm fighting a minor cold so I will need others to say "hell yes! Lets ride!" in order to motivate me. We can make the final call on Christmas Day depending on how the forecast changes. If we do ride...I wuld say lets meet at Russel road staging area and we will do a ride that stays away from the real sloppy stuff.

FEEDBACK PLEASE

Attachments

·
Allways ride safe!!
294 Posts
Neither rain nor sleet nor snow .............

Unless its really storming, I don't mind a little rain. I'm still in and will confirm my status on Xmas day/evening.

Cya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.