Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
61 - 80 of 821 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
For Sale: 1959 Columbia cruiser w/ Bullseye cranks, King HS, TI spokes and seat

More pics in Vintage bike classifieds.

Unrestored 1959 Columbia 5 star frame and old cruiser fork, King headset, ACS BMX stem, Club Roost riser bar, custom machined BB adapter for standard threaded BB, Bullseye cranks, Suntour XC Compe pedals, Velomax front wheel, radial with Ti multi colored spokes, 13/16" fluted BMX seatpost, Flite Ti seat, Shimano coaster rear hub with alloy rim, WTB 2.1 knobbies. Lightweight at only 27.5 lbs. Seattube: 19" ctt, Toptube: 23" ctc. This bike is a very fun to ride. $300. Bike is in Portland Or, I will ship with Paypal.

Attachments

·
Stokeless Asshat
3,360 Posts
Hey Hollister...

don`t even think about it. I`d weld a hanger on a factory SS before I`d deface that.
J
:)>

·
Illuminati
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Joe Steel said:
For some reason, the system wouldn't let me edit my original post (maybe that function times out over time?) Here's a pic after powder coat.

Can you see it against the green background?:D

I'm loving that paint :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
schwinn motorbike ?? I can't read the headbadge with the glare. That's a thing of beauty.

***edit**** Eric answered my question before i could even ask it. : )

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
nwmtb said:
schwinn motorbike ?? I can't read the headbadge with the glare. That's a thing of beauty.

***edit**** Eric answered my question before i could even ask it. : )

a couple of my personal favorite cruisers, bikes from yesteryear.

1927 Elgin Motor .... (not sure what i'm going to do with this but i have a tank, wheels and fenders)

1915 Iver J (amost complete)
1920 Mead

and my Koz

Attachments

·
velocipede technician
8,877 Posts
nwmtb said:
a couple of my personal favorite cruisers, bikes from yesteryear.

1927 Elgin Motor .... (not sure what i'm going to do with this but i have a tank, wheels and fenders)

1915 Iver J (amost complete)
1920 Mead

and my Koz
all very cool

but that Iver is hot!

·
Stokeless Asshat
3,360 Posts
Elgin Moto, Schwinn, Colson,CCM

1930`s Elgin
1952 Schwinn Clunker
1927 Colson clunker
No name frame
CCM

Attachments

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
here's mine. I believe it's the ultimate bar bike. maybe not because that green draws people out of the hills. velo orange fenders were the xmas present and will beon in time for NYE. Maybe the black peugeot is the best bar bomber it does have a 3-speed!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
:yesnod: That LAWWILL KNIGHT is one nice piece.Man I LOVE that bike.What years were those made?
Here is a pic of my CHAMPION RACING PRODUCTS 26".Champion began using the center bar design around 1975/76 on thier 20" NMX Frames.

Attachments

·
Old School
1,039 Posts
One more to add...

Here's another in the Klunker variety...

Pre-war Rollfast

Skip-tooth

Pretty much the way I received it. Not sure what will happen to this one...

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
I clunkered my Ignaz

Well, I was really looking for some older Cook Bros forks to give my Breezer Ignaz more of a clunker look, but I found some Tange. What do you think?

Attachments

61 - 80 of 821 Posts