Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INTENSE- Jeff,Paul anyone? what is the final cut of the new 2009 Uzzi AKA cost? rear shock options, colorers, Intense factory build kits, And the final specs. I want to compare it against the 2009-Knolly Delirium-T. So I would like to know whats up with the Uzzi. So if I go with the Intense- Uzzi. I can give RBIIKES.COM A deposit to get me one. IT would be nice to get the info- not last minute. AKA so there is not a long wait for the bike AKA like with the Tracer Vpp. Just my two cents. I know what the Knolly has just waiting on you guys at Intense for the final word and specs on the 2009 Uzzi. Thanks from Johnny R Gervais

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
What, I'm just making an fair assumption. In every thread you practically bring up how won't get "ripped off," on your bikes, nor your hummer, so I assumed why would you want to on an uzzi. Thanks from Stumpy Steve And plus, Adam @RBIKES.COM will get you a good discount. Good luck Johnny G Thanks from Stumpy Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.