Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom colors. Whatcha got?

I know of grey ghost, champagne, midnight blue w/ sparkle overcoat. Any other custom PC colors on the rides of this board.

I have Teresa on hold to give me a call for final color choice when my frame comes out of welding. I may go with a stock color, but would like to see additional colors. Anyone want to share.

·
Basura Blanca
1,796 Posts
City Lights is another non-standard option. A board search will produce a photo Larry posted of the color a while back.

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the response. I have done pretty extensive board searching and have saved most of the colors I have come up with to disc. I will post them here too. MTBR has nothing but bandwidth right :D Credit to all whose images I have borrowed :thumbsup:

1) brown/sparkle
2) Fosamples
3) chocolate
4) baby blue sparkle overcoat
5) midnight blue sparkle

Attachments

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
more...

1) madhatter
2) stock colors
3) purple over green
4) more factory stock
5) even more factory stock colors

Attachments

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yellow tandem...

Well, that is all that I have with the Ventana brand on it. I could go outside of that, but it I can't be sure that MAS can replicate others PC jobs. I would imagine they can do a pretty good job reproducing their own finishes though :D

Attachments

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mtnbiker4life said:
Ghost Green is an exclusive color...:nono: ......that's going to cost you a bundle. I will let you in on a secret..........get the Army Green....the new color for the 2007 Bruja. That's the must have color for 2007. It's not a cheap option :ihih:
okay, but only since you brought it up...

army green

Attachments

·
Shot Down in Flames...
1,218 Posts
dscot420 said:

1) brown/sparkle
That's my SS!

The colour is actually Bronze C34 with two coats of SS sparkle clearcoat. It looks way more brown in that pic than it really is. Those pics were around sunset when eveything has an orange glow.

I'll try to get a more representational shot.

D.

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
dscot420 said:
Tigman, hook us up with a sunlit picture of that bad boy :D
Hey dscot420 !

I'll try to update a picture of it soon , right now its in the back of my truck all dusty and dirty since I ride after work as much as possible ! Should note I have rerouted my FD cable and housing around the right side of the seattube since that early photo because the rear tri wore thru my cable housing routed as shown ! Lots of other updates on the bike as well ! TIG.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
That looks silly with all those gold bits

TIGMAN said:
............ is dark blue w gold clearcoat ! However , it doesn't photo well but I like it ! Actually , I enjoy riding it more than looking at it anyway ! :) TIG.
and that is why I like mine.

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Wheel Bicycle wheel Tire

1 - 20 of 86 Posts