Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got The Collective yesterday.I think is the best MB film that I ever seen.
The Photography is beautiful,the music great,incredeble rideng and I really like the coments of the riders.
A very nice different film.

·
www.sirbikealotracing.com
201 Posts
mudpuppy said:
It is the best mtb vid I have ever seen. Go buy it.

agreed
it is the best cinematography of any mtb film and artistically it captures the essence of the passion of mtb
by far the best mtb film ever

there are other films with biggers hucks and more race footage but they don't capture "the ride" as well as this

·
Registered
14 Posts
cheloco said:
I got The Collective yesterday.I think is the best MB film that I ever seen.
The Photography is beautiful,the music great,incredeble rideng and I really like the coments of the riders.
A very nice different film.
What about Chainreaction 5? is that one good? Everyone seems to be raving about it...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Here's a good way of comparing this film with others: on the Collective DVD they have bonus sections including a slideshow, crash section, and an 'air' section. As you can imagine, the 'air' section is just that, a whole bunch of big air footage. As I'm watching this 'air' section, I was left to think - "hey, this is what makes the whole movie for most other bike films!!" aka they forgot to put in the rest of the film....

If you buy just one bike film in 2004, get the Collective...

·
Say Car Ramrod!!
1,813 Posts
Yup hands down the best film i have mtb film i have seen.....

other videos make me wanna ride but not quite like this one. other videos make me wanna go out and huck stuff but this one encourages me to "ride". this one makes me want to go on an epic ride and makes me want to flow through everything. as stated above it captures the essence of what the ride is. awesome film.

the dude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts