Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
yeah, yeah... thats nice but when does it ship? pretty pics do not a good ride make!

seriously, thats friggin sweet pal! i couldnt be more stoked for you. i didnt know he was gona build it up too. nice!

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Man that's slick. What kind of tires are those?
How about a description of those bars?

·
12,942 Posts
great avitar fo! me thinks steve is just waiting for the right oppertunity to post back. i can see it now, "na na na na naaaaaaaaa-na! i have a fully custom jooooooooooo-ones! you have bikes that dont wooooooooooo-ork or arent relevent anymooooooooooooooo-ore". he friggin he aqua.

·
12,942 Posts
dems wtb nanoraptor 29 x 2.1 kevlar bead tires. top choice of many big wheeled riders in these parts. wonder if hes gonna want i bigger tire soon the way he falls of the tops of things.

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
Now THAT bike is worthy of wearing the "your bike sucks" chainstay protector...

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Bikezilla said:
Man that's slick. What kind of tires are those?
How about a description of those bars?
tires are 2.3 Exiwolfs....among the manliest, if not the manliest, 29er tires currently available.

bars are Ti bars made by the same gentlemen who made this frame for the not so gentleman-like Aqua. lots of folks like these bars given the hand positioning possible which for standing a lot, can certainly help.

·
Alaska Turner Mafia
1,119 Posts
Whew....not only gorgeous, but built to take what you'll dish out! What a beauty. Keep us posted with future ride reports.

Rando

·
Living the Dream
1,793 Posts
Beauty! Aqua is that an EBB?

The dropouts look vertical in the Pic. I just built up a Titus HCR with a Soulcraft tensioner to use as my SS. I wish I would have waited, as I've recently discovered the Desalvo Ti EBB 29er.

·
Registered
363 Posts
xjbebop said:
Now THAT bike is worthy of wearing the "your bike sucks" chainstay protector...
No need for a chainstay protector on a bike with no chain slap.

Sweet bike Aqua. Tonight I'm showing the wife what I want for NEXT Christmas. :D

·
12,942 Posts
may i instate a new rule?

cc rule #1: im always wrong anyway. pay no attention to the old moron.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
CC, you're new around here.
Rule#1. Never admit that Fo is right. Even when he is.
damn you Squeaky!

Can't you let me be patronized a bit for Christmas at least?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts