Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked outside and noticed my 5spot tree has given me fruit. Sadly though the tree caught on fire from the heat i caused greedily rubbing my hands together in excitment......so it wont bear any more fruit...although i think im planting more Turner trees....maybe a highline tree????? Anyone have seedlings to spare?

pho toes

Thanks to casey and crew for getting me the frame this week... It would have been one insane long weekend......

More pics of a complete to arrive soon........

Damon
www.SpeedMetalRacing.com

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Two Things

1. I thought I was the goofyest guy in this forum, but this whole tree and fruit thing, well, thats just weird.:D

2. No more pictures of ano frames. I missed out by 5 months and each time I see a picture I just freak and go into a jealous rage. All of the positive health benefits of riding my 5-Spot are being offset by my "I want a freaking ano frame but can't have one" stress.:D

Nice bike.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, From now on..... ill refain from being weird, and wont ever post another photo of the anno frame........

....or maybe not... ;) heres the complete bike... excuse the crappy lighting corprate hallway photo.... its all i could do for the time being.....

Oh, and i think the yellow you see is camera or lighting..... They are white in person.....

·
mad aussie
1,129 Posts
So that is how Turner makes their frames! When Smokey said they were growing stuff out the back of the shop he was right! :D
I want a Highline tree, I will plant it next to my Marzocchi tree and of course my money tree (which has not bloomed yet, it must be the bad soil in Phoenix).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.