Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be held on September 10th and 11th and we'd like to get people thinking about our 2nd annual race in Midway, UT (About 20 minutes outside of Park City, UT and about 50 minutes from Salt Lake City, UT).

Check out our web-site and we would greatly appreciate people helping us spread the word so that we can make this year's event phenomenal.

Some highlights(and more to come): live music, an array of food and beverages as well as a few massage tables. We will be giving away very cool s.w.a.g, including Pearl Izumi gear and an Ellsworth frame to a lucky participant.

The solo class will be fighting for a share of a cash prize from the entrance fees. And we will have some sweet t-shirts for all racers courtesy of Patagonia.

We also welcome your suggestions on what would make a this race an attraction for you.

Please visit us at: www.24hoursofsoldierhollow.com

or post a thread here...

Chris

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Mountainbikerut said:
It will be held on September 10th and 11th and we'd like to get people thinking about our 2nd annual race in Midway, UT (About 20 minutes outside of Park City, UT and about 50 minutes from Salt Lake City, UT).

Check out our web-site and we would greatly appreciate people helping us spread the word so that we can make this year's event phenomenal.

Some highlights(and more to come): live music, an array of food and beverages as well as a few massage tables. We will be giving away very cool s.w.a.g, including Pearl Izumi gear and an Ellsworth frame to a lucky participant.

The solo class will be fighting for a share of a cash prize from the entrance fees. And we will have some sweet t-shirts for all racers courtesy of Patagonia.

We also welcome your suggestions on what would make a this race an attraction for you.

Please visit us at: www.24hoursofsoldierhollow.com

or post a thread here...

Chris
Chris-
Psyched to hear it's on the calender for this summer , definitely will put it on my to do list. Anyone SS it last year??
Anywho shoot me an email at [email protected] - I'm a long time PC local now in Heber and in the 'industry' would love to help w/ spreading the word and also can probably come up w/ some goods for prizes etc...

Cheers,

D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D,

Glad to hear it my friend. We did not have any single speeder's last year but I'll tell you that it would be one hell of a challenge and we would love to see it in the race. It's about a 2000 ft. vert. climb, and we're revamping the downhill this year to make it a bit smoother. The biggest challenge would probably be the sun 'cause the route is pretty wide open, not a lot of shade. We had 20 solo riders last year and the top guy did 13 laps (the lap is about 15 miles).

I'll be in touch.

Thanks
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.