Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,633 Posts
Team SlowMentum is in like Flynn.....JustJeff has registered our Corporate team for a nite of epic racing, midnite movies, pancakes and shenanigans.....

I hope to be racing an 8 hour and rejoining the BIG team for a lap or 2 during the last 16 hours....I'm sure there are a few others wanting to do the same...I'll check with Jimmboy to see if that will fly or not....of course this would include the cost of 2 entries....it is for charity ya know ;)

gonna be hella...super-hella good times!
 

·
Dirt Whore
Joined
·
297 Posts
CHUM said:
Team SlowMentum is in like Flynn.....JustJeff has registered our Corporate team for a nite of epic racing, midnite movies, pancakes and shenanigans.....

I hope to be racing an 8 hour and rejoining the BIG team for a lap or 2 during the last 16 hours....I'm sure there are a few others wanting to do the same...I'll check with Jimmboy to see if that will fly or not.

gonna be hella...super-hella good times!

ooohh i didn't there was an 8 hour option..i might have to sign up for that!
 

·
Paper or plastic?
Joined
·
10,038 Posts
CHUM said:
Team SlowMentum is in like Flynn.....JustJeff has registered our Corporate team for a nite of epic racing, midnite movies, pancakes and shenanigans.....

I hope to be racing an 8 hour and rejoining the BIG team for a lap or 2 during the last 16 hours....I'm sure there are a few others wanting to do the same...I'll check with Jimmboy to see if that will fly or not....of course this would include the cost of 2 entries....it is for charity ya know ;)

gonna be hella...super-hella good times!
We should bring the Wii and make it really competitive. :)
 

·
Shocks?, Pegs?... Lucky!
Joined
·
799 Posts
beaverbiker said:
I might do the 8 hour solo. I'm trying to get in some long solo races before the Tahoe100. Maybe even do the Boggs 8 hour solo. I'm not really into the whole 24 hour solo thing. I think I'd have a melt down trying to force myself to go slow enough to last for 24 hours.
If you're not signed up for Boggs yet, you're not racing, it closed last Wed.
Sorry.
 

·
I'm disrespectful to dirt
Joined
·
479 Posts
zorg said:
We should bring the Wii and make it really competitive. :)

ooohhhh, yes! A wii will definitely have to be there. I'll either coordinate with Joe - or bring my own setup.

Late night boxing matches, and Guitar Hero jams! :band:
 

·
Paper or plastic?
Joined
·
10,038 Posts
JustJeff said:
ooohhhh, yes! A wii will definitely have to be there. I'll either coordinate with Joe - or bring my own setup.

Late night boxing matches, and Guitar Hero jams! :band:
4 player tennis?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
There is a cut off!

There is a cut -off for the Coolest 24hr race against cancer.1200 racers, but there not be that many this year, may be next year.
We don't what this to be so big that you guys can't enjoy the hole event. You guys are the best. Thanks for all your support. Rick James is coming back to do some late nite MC trash talking.
Let,s no forget the $100.00 for the best dressed lap. " Bring it on Fritz"
 

·
Trail Goddess
Joined
·
988 Posts
jimmyboy said:
Let,s no forget the $100.00 for the best dressed lap. " Bring it on Fritz"
Now, is that mean the girls have to beat the guys?;) Or will it be fair?:D

Fiona
 

·
Lusus Naturae
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
beaverbiker said:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

If you're not signed up for Boggs yet, you're not racing, it closed last Wed.
Sorry.

welp, scratch that. i'll just go to boggs the day after the race and ride for 8 hours by myself and compare my laps/time to the racers that raced. that should do the trick.
You guys are totally butchering the quote feature!

Anyway, someone give this guy an entry to Boggs III already ... :cool:
 

·
Shocks?, Pegs?... Lucky!
Joined
·
799 Posts
NoBalance said:
You guys are totally butchering the quote feature!

Anyway, someone give this guy an entry to Boggs III already ... :cool:
Yeah, I suck at Computers... I don't know how they gave me this job...
I just found out about the "reply - all feature" on email last year. That's what happens when you put a carpenter in the office...
 

·
Let's ride
Joined
·
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fritz, I'd let Beaver into Boggs III. He does a mean keg stand and can definitely give you guy a run for your money on that end. ;)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,633 Posts
OK....i'm registered for the 8 hour solo and I'll be racing the last 16 hours with Team SlowMentum.......

Who else on Team SlowMentum wants to do the insanity version?......8 hour solo.....couple of beers and some pancakes....a little wii boxing......then some all out nite racing!....gonna be fun....:)

note: Jimmyboy is cool with it....just got to register/pay for both
 

·
Shocks?, Pegs?... Lucky!
Joined
·
799 Posts
I have nothing to do with the reg. at Boggs, I am more on the "social" end of things over at Bikemonkey.
Talk to the head monkey...

Beaver, we can always use a little crowd participaiton, I'm sure there's some free meals and beer and fun in it if you want to come volunteer, ride, hang out with Uncle MTB (keep his shirt on this year) drink beer, listen to music, ride, drink, Uncle Mtb, drink, ride, camp, sleep.
 

·
Paper or plastic?
Joined
·
10,038 Posts
CHUM said:
OK....i'm registered for the 8 hour solo and I'll be racing the last 16 hours with Team SlowMentum.......

Who else on Team SlowMentum wants to do the insanity version?......8 hour solo.....couple of beers and some pancakes....a little wii boxing......then some all out nite racing!....gonna be fun....:)

note: Jimmboy is cool with it....just got to register/pay for both
You guys should totally do it, cuz Rag Tag is coming back for round 2. :thumbsup:

Jimmyboy: apparently, the track will be 2 miles longer. How much more climbing per lap?
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top