Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
drtdiva said:
Haven't heard about any THC in Moab?
cp
Neither have I. You know, if we do a THC in Moab like last year you all might get a chance to see drtdiva in full party mode. Here she is tempting deadbolt with the devil Tequila. DT wrenching in the background. There was also riding.

Wow, a full year since the DW's inauguration.

·
Registered
363 Posts
xcguy said:
Neither have I. You know, if we do a THC in Moab like last year you all might get a chance to see drtdiva in full party mode. Here she is tempting deadbolt with the devil Tequila. DT wrenching in the background. There was also riding.

Wow, a full year since the DW's inauguration.
My favorite bike shop in Moab.

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
drtdiva said:
cp
Sadly if it does go off this year I won't be able to make it. Of my 2 friends that would do the trip with me, one is in Afganastan and the other has a shaky (economy related) work situation, on top of that I have no job or health insurance right now :sad: .

·
beer is good
532 Posts
I am ready,willing, and able, if it goes off this year.
Allways a good time with demos, great riding, and cool peeps:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Great shots, Nels. I saw the other ones last year you put up, how many more you got? I'd love to see all of them!

I have no idea if I could attend one this fall. This might be the first fall Moab trip I can't make (not counting the one in 2006 when my right wrist was in a cast) ever, for job reasons. But, who knows...I'm only 7 hours away! And healthy.

If it's just Christina and DT and Nels, it's not quite a THC. Anyone else? We have over a month to plan this.

·
Your Best Friend
5,444 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Moab is always a good reason to head a few hours South. Add in some Turners and you have a winner. I'll be there if a date gets posted.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Hey Miles nice pics, even tho I'm a retired Homer and full time hater now :) I had a good time at that gathering, might be out there this fall too as I still need to do the full enchilada down. Maybe cactus will show too and lead the way down! lol

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
rroeder said:
Hey Miles nice pics, even tho I'm a retired Homer and full time hater now :) I had a good time at that gathering, might be out there this fall too as I still need to do the full enchilada down. Maybe cactus will show too and lead the way down! lol
That post was not very hateful at all Rick, don't slip back into being a Homer. :nono:

I won't need your "mule" service this time as I'll be coming from CO myself, but it would be great if you could make it. We all know Fo and Aqua won't show, and there's gotta be someone to spread the hate and break up the Homer lovefest. :D

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Hey, I could for sure come and insist that everyone wait up for me on all the descents. That'd be enough buzz kill for everyone. No haters needed.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Thc

drtdiva said:
cp
I have been bugging Dave and Christina to get the THC info up, I would bet we see something this coming week.
Depending on the dates, I hope to make it. From how the talking went, it sounded like September 27-29 is the general dates being considered.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.