Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Fat Skis/Fat Tires
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...purely for the forum activity!

I kid...but seriously people, this place has been snoozeville lately.

Let's see some badass photos, ride reports, witty repartee, anything. While I eagerly await delivery of my Czar frame, and while the trails around here resemble the muddy battlefields of WWI, I'm resigned to living vicariously through the rest of you; help a brother out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not nice. But you got me to click on it. My new Czar is sitting in the garage. I've been in a cast and on crutches since the second day I brought it home from Southern California. Will be in a cast until the end of April. I get to look at it every day. What a beauty.

·
Fat Skis/Fat Tires
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not nice. But you got me to click on it. My new Czar is sitting in the garage. I've been in a cast and on crutches since the second day I brought it home from Southern California. Will be in a cast until the end of April. I get to look at it every day. What a beauty.
Brutal! Ok, you win for most pitiful...although it's looking more and more like my parts won't arrive in time to complete my build before I pack up and move back to California in May. If that's the case, the build will have to wait until sometime in mid-late June :-( I was really hoping to get a chance to take it out to the George Washington Forest for a thorough East Coast thrashing.

Until then, I'll just be flogging the good ol' 5 Spot on the (surprisingly good) trails around the Northern Virginia/DC area.

·
Fat Skis/Fat Tires
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn...that Single ring really has me second guessing my choice to go with King hubs! Helluva shot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts