Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Hairshirt Rider
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could be mowing the lawn, but since the weekends can be slow on MTBR, I thought I would do my part to make things a little more interesting. Apologies to Josh - It really was an incredible day! :p

1) Darren climbing up through the trough

2) Dave (scrub lover) on the other side of the nub

3) Jerry (dbabuser) on the same

4) Jason (asxrider) on a roller

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Looks like I missed a sweet ride!!! :(

Well, I'm done with that volunteer thing so I'm now available on Saturdays from now on! :D

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
hey man, that's me on the rocky steps. sheesh, get it right kristian has the bullit, i have the bullit clone....... ;) boy can't even keep his non-swing link single pivot bikes straight.

a teaser: a lot of pics, and i don't feel like messing with 'em yet.

OOPS: meant as reply for LP.....just to be sure, i'm not being at all serious up above.....

Attachments

·
Stand back
4,213 Posts
yeah

That was a good reintro to riding, I need to do that more often b/c it pushes me.
I had camera battery issues, so only got a few pics, and early on before the action got good. :(
1. group shot pre ride
2. kristian warmup drop
3. Pablo and Jason watching Grant's warm up breakdancing moves

Attachments

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
dbabuser said:
That was a good reintro to riding, I need to do that more often b/c it pushes me.
I had camera battery issues, so only got a few pics, and early on before the action got good. :(
1. group shot pre ride
2. kristian warmup drop
3. Pablo and Jason watching Grant's warm up breakdancing moves
Yeehaaaw! I'm back to breakdancin' again!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hope I am not being too redundant by posting my pics.

Sizing up the roller/drop....

Kristian and LP rolling it with style....

A few shots from the beginners clinic.....

I had to take it up a notch here and show the boys how it's done........a little something I picked up in the circus.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
FrontRanger said:
Hope I am not being too redundant by posting my pics.
Great pics. That roll-in that Paul and Kristian are hitting in the last few pics of them looks strangely familiar.

Looks like you guys had a whole lot of fun, wish I could've been there.

·
SS Rider
207 Posts
Well it was nice to meet some of you in the parking lot. For those interested I only wrecked once on my new clipins face first over the bars LOL man I didn't know you could get bruises this big :eek: Guess it will be a little while before I can keep up on these but so far I actually like how easy they are to deal with in and out.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.