1,555 Posts
Same to everyone else out there.

Now, go eat some food.

mmmmmmm.... ham, turkey, stuffing.

AND PIE!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
poor turkeys... wtf they done wrong to deserve a such yearly masacre...

plus there meet is dry and test bad

Fukk 'thanksgiving'

I feel like a jucy filet minion...YUMMY ;)

PS:
Don't get me wrong ... I'm a @hole from Argentina

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I don't like to add to Turkey Massacre Day...so we're having the Un-turkey Turkey(vegetarian turkey)...sweet potato casserole with marshamallows...stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, creole crab cakes, crackers and alouette, smoked gouda and smoked oysters, and homemade blueberry pie with whipped cream...yeah, that's for two of us... :eek: :D and I'm sure there's some stuff I'm forgetting...oh and sparkling grape cider, since we don't drink alcohol very often...

and to start off the day, I'm making strawberry and blueberry crepes with whipped cream...

and can't forget the best part...J after J of our smoking pleasure... :p

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
irieness said:
I don't like to add to Turkey Massacre Day...so we're having the Un-turkey Turkey(vegetarian turkey)...sweet potato casserole with marshamallows...stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, creole crab cakes, crackers and alouette, smoked gouda and smoked oysters, and homemade blueberry pie with whipped cream...yeah, that's for two of us... :eek: :D and I'm sure there's some stuff I'm forgetting...oh and sparkling grape cider, since we don't drink alcohol very often...

and to start off the day, I'm making strawberry and blueberry crepes with whipped cream...

and can't forget the best part...J after J of our smoking pleasure... :p
mmm.... I'd love to make a three-some there... :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
EastCoastHucker said:
poor turkeys... wtf they done wrong to deserve a such yearly masacre...

plus there meet is dry and test bad

Fukk 'thanksgiving'

I feel like a jucy filet minion...YUMMY ;)

PS:
Don't get me wrong ... I'm a @hole from Argentina
I agree with you, not a turkey person, but anyways happy thanksgiving everyone!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.