Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yuri,
Thanks for your help on our TRT rescue on Trail 100 yesterday. It helped to have someone with us who knew exactly where our downed rider was.

Nice talking to you. Let me know when you want to come up and pre ride the Whiskey.

John Shumaker (SHU)

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
SHU said:
Yuri,
Thanks for your help on our TRT rescue on Trail 100 yesterday. It helped to have someone with us who knew exactly where our downed rider was.

Nice talking to you. Let me know when you want to come up and pre ride the Whiskey.

John Shumaker (SHU)
This didn't have anything to do with fire trucks and ambulance at the 32nd St. trailhead around 10 yesterday did it?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Different one. We had a busy day in the mountains yesterday. Lots of people enjoying the trails. This one was near Shaw Butte.

·
NedwannaB
12,776 Posts
????????????....

SHU said:
Let me know when you want to come up and pre ride the Whiskey
....is that an open invite for 'out of towners' from CA with relatives in Prescott too?

JMac

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Folks from Cali need to bring hammers and be capable of walking beams, or we won't show them around. When the work is done "we ride".
Good to hear from you Jeff

·
NedwannaB
12,776 Posts

SHU said:
Folks from Cali need to bring hammers and be capable of walking beams, or we won't show them around. When the work is done "we ride".
Good to hear from you Jeff
That's probably the last time I picked up a hammer.:rolleyes: Every time I think it's safe to venture out there, I hear you've got another project under way so I cancel....:D

Don't worry, I'm getting close to another AZ fix.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My door is always open, and my project list is eternal. You can't stay away forever. The force is too strong.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Good chatting with you John. At least it was a nice day in the preserves for some hiking.
What was the net result on that guy?

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't heard the official word, but it looked like a slight concussion and a dislocated shoulder. Those guys told us they were jumping that drop off. Looks like we have some new mountian bikers in Phx.
John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts