Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take a minute and say thanks to Dave for building such a remarkable bike, and running a great company. I ride a Turner 02. It is with out a doubt the one thing that keeps me sane on a daily basis. To say that I love this bike would is not be justice enough, but I do love it. It has been the best bike I have ridden, and I have ridden a few. I know that there are a lot of "Homers" who feel the way I do, I just felt my need to express it after a glorious night ride tonight. Dave, keep on producing the best bikes on the planet and we will keep on riding them and thanking you for it.

Chris :p

·
Bon Vie
624 Posts
wmbarace said:
I want to take a minute and say thanks to Dave for building such a remarkable bike, and running a great company. I ride a Turner 02. It is with out a doubt the one thing that keeps me sane on a daily basis. To say that I love this bike would is not be justice enough, but I do love it. It has been the best bike I have ridden, and I have ridden a few. I know that there are a lot of "Homers" who feel the way I do, I just felt my need to express it after a glorious night ride tonight. Dave, keep on producing the best bikes on the planet and we will keep on riding them and thanking you for it.

Chris :p
Amen, brotha..............peace (5 Spot) :cool:

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
I know I owe DT thnx for the endless grins too.

Welcome aboard Chris!
Glad to see you made it out of Blue Mt long enough to join us here!

An introduction fellow Homers: Chris is a major player our Westchester MTB
association, www.wmba.org . He helps makes sure we have trails and events worthy
of our awesome Turners.

Tnx for the good dirt! Hope you're getting enough trail time between diaper
changes man!

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Alright! Another O2 aficionado. One of the finest bikes Turner ever produced IMO. Welcome to the fold brother. But, where're the pics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.