Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to get into details and scare any one from a purchase. Because every bike company has some warranty issues, so don't stay away from making a purchase just because you here about a problem.

But thanks Haro on taking care of a warranty situation for a rider in AZ. Great customer service :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
ive never had a problem with any of my 3 bikes, and with so many companies out there, I seem to keep coming back to Haro. Nice to know they do take care of their customers when needed. And nice to see people like downhilljill still on here helping out, lol. I rememeber doing a custom build like 2 yrs ago with a lot of your help :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
coop3422 said:
ive never had a problem with any of my 3 bikes, and with so many companies out there, I seem to keep coming back to Haro. Nice to know they do take care of their customers when needed. And nice to see people like downhilljill still on here helping out, lol. I rememeber doing a custom build like 2 yrs ago with a lot of your help :)
Thanks Coop! We really take pride in offering our customers a lot more for their money in both the bike itself and the service we provide after the sale. We recognize that we aren't a Trek, Specialized, or Giant where we have a huge budget for marketing and advertising, so like Avis says..."we try harder".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.