Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for the info. I started a thread a few weeks ago asking for advice on selecting a trainer. I really appreciated all the positive feedback and comments that everyone had to offer regarding different types of trainers as well as their strengths and weaknesses. In the end I decided to go with the Blackburn Trackstand Fluid Trainer and I couldn't be happier.
Been using the trainer for about a week now and I am very pleased with the fluidity of the resistance as well as the overall low level of noise. I have been using the trainer on my old 99 FSR Enduro which I was planning to convert to single speed since I recently purchased a new bike. The conversion will now have to wait until spring because the bike is getting used now on a daily basis. I will leave you all with a couple of pics. Thank you all again for the input and everyone have a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hannakuh.

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice, how much did that run ya if you dont mind me asking? I'm looking to get one. Also where did you get it?
Thanks

·
Registered
861 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.