Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Est. 1971
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACM 3 - Thanks for a great ride!

Thanks to DOD for putting on a great ride at All Comers Meat. Lots o' fun in the mud! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
683 Posts
De Nada

Meat Foot said:
Muchas grassy-a$$. Was muy bueno....and all the mud made it interesting at times! Got to practice 2 wheel drifts also:thumbsup:
Glad you could make it out. Great time, A few of us made a fire and hung out at the sacred gravel pile until 6:30. Just didn't want the day to end!

Wish I could have met all the folks to put the faces with the MTBR screen names. Maybe next time we'll get some of those "Hi! My name is ___________ " stickers. :D

·
I got nothin'
739 Posts
Thanks DOD

Had a great time and met some great people. The mud made things challenging. I think I brought a couple of yards of that Whypass mud home to PDX.

Thanks again to Albee and the entire DOD crew. :thumbsup:

Hydrogeek, aka, Fred

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hey, Hydro!

hydrogeek said:
Had a great time and met some great people. The mud made things challenging. I think I brought a couple of yards of that Whypass mud home to PDX.

Thanks again to Albee and the entire DOD crew. :thumbsup:

Hydrogeek, aka, Fred
Cool, just put the name to the face. Great toodling around the forest with you, Fred (may I call you "Hydro"? "Geek" would be a little presumptuous).

Glad you had fun. With the snow melting, but no rain, the mud was thickening -- I probably still have 5 pounds of it on my bike. What the trails need now is a good heapin' helpin' o' rain to work out all the ruts. Like shaking an earthen Etch-a-Sketch, it'll make it all brand new!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.