Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

Big thank you to DT, Greg team and all who involved, can't explain the smile on my face right now!

I came home from my pool session today saw a box in the mail can and well a Turner box was there, excitment was over flowing oh oh:D

Much appreciated and again many thanks, its brightened my day year and the boost is also its very needed right now, so Im all hooked up for the new season!

Hard to express everything but am humbled again and can't say enough kind words, its not the gifts as much as they are fantastic but the thoughts and actions are truly amazing thank you, and its great to be part of such a community with DT the crew at Turner bikes and the Turner Homies and non Turner Homies :D:thumbsup:

New Turners here:thumbsup: :D

Special Chur to DT, Greg, team, & all ................

Ps I already have my RFX in the bedroom night and day as my Inspiration now I'll be sleeping night and day Turneded;)

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Wow!...I am jealous and want to cry at the same time. Way to go Turner and congrats TA! You and CC are the ones that almost always reply to my BS threads. I appreciate that and heal soon so I am not boring you here at the puter so often.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
cactuscorn said:
very cool pal. thats 1 full box of goodies!
Chur CC ya Im still smiling ear to ear, had to put the box up high so someone esle didn't try stuff on, already had a crack at my beanie, but like the rest of the Turner line its tough, good looking and stil like new, even though slept in it last night! Am really apprecitive hope that comes through:thumbsup:

crisillo said:
TLL said:
Very cool! heal up, TA.
Double Chur....

Mtn. Biker123 said:
Wow!...I am jealous and want to cry at the same time. Way to go Turner and congrats TA!
2nd that, good thing I had my wee buddy to keep me distracted so I didn't get to churned up, def big props to the boys, blows the CS outta the water LOL truly lost its something Ive never experieced before especially from so far away, thanks heaps team, I get to get dressed up soon whoohoooo!

You and CC are the ones that almost always reply to my BS threads. I appreciate that and heal soon so I am not boring you here at the puter so often.
Oh cool bro no worries always a pleasure, hope some of it helps, just pass on what I can to help, not always right for everyone, but good to here it helps, aways good to pass on something, plus ya never boring dude, we always find someway to liven things up if needed aye..

Chur...

skunkty14 said:
TA, that link no worky. I want to see the swag.

BTW, good to read the update on your physio, keep up the progress.
I put the word into CS linky sorted!

Cheers again for the words SK:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.