Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
I agree! The new forums are nice. I was surprised to see there were so many whiners elsewhere who don't like the new boards!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Trevor! said:
I agree! The new forums are nice. I was surprised to see there were so many whiners elsewhere who don't like the new boards!
Why is everyone who is opposed to the new sysem labled as a cry baby or whiner? I have used other boards with this system and I still prefer the 'old' mtbr over this. I will adapt and learn to use it, but I still prefer the 'old' system. There... I just stated an opinion. Where do you perceive whining in this? There have been opinons expressed by some very respected members of this board opposing this change, do you see them as whiners also? If the shoe were on the other foot, and the roles reversed, what would that make you? This is not meant as a troll or flame, just the opposite. Why are people being called names for voicing an opinion?

·
We get titles?
937 Posts
So why was 'quick reply' an option when I was logged on, but it wasn't an option before I logged on. Wierd. HATE IT!

·
We get titles?
937 Posts
ugg, i think it stinks too

Erok said:
Why is everyone who is opposed to the new sysem labled as a cry baby or whiner? I have used other boards with this system and I still prefer the 'old' mtbr over this. I will adapt and learn to use it, but I still prefer the 'old' system. There... I just stated an opinion. Where do you perceive whining in this? There have been opinons expressed by some very respected members of this board opposing this change, do you see them as whiners also? If the shoe were on the other foot, and the roles reversed, what would that make you? This is not meant as a troll or flame, just the opposite. Why are people being called names for voicing an opinion?

How do I reply without a quote? I hate that every dam reply will now have a quote attached. It takes much longer to wade through the crap and get to the content. Some of this is whining, some of it is legitimate complaints. I HATE THE NEW BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!

·
We get titles?
937 Posts
And why is this post # 5 when post #6 was posted 5 minutes prior? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
sufferer of a.d.d.
218 Posts
upNdown said:
How do I reply without a quote? I hate that every dam reply will now have a quote attached. It takes much longer to wade through the crap and get to the content. Some of this is whining, some of it is legitimate complaints. I HATE THE NEW BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!
at the bottom and top of the page is a link "post reply". that is what you click if you just want to reply without the quote. if you click on "post reply in another users post it will assume you want to repond that specific post.

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
I like it,Thanks...

It's all about getting in and using the forum enough to see all the options available.In the long run I think most will agree it's at least as good if not actually better....

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
Trevor! said:

Whiners are people who don't have the same opinion as yourself right? Constructive critics do?

Did you see the poll on Passion page as to whether people like the old or new way of viewing posts? Jeeze the whiners were outvoting the others 2:1 last time I looked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts