Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank all the people who showed up for the ACM3. I had a blast. I was impressed by the number of people that traveled many hours to ride our little mud fest.
I was with a great group. Most of the people in my group had never seen mud like Whypass. Everybody in my group rode well. It was fun to see peoples excitement when they tried new things in the mud and cleaned them. By the end of the day many understood why there were so many single speed bikes.
Again I would like to thank everyone involved, the travelers and the hosts. It was a great party. Big thanks to the DOD members who build and maintain the trail network. Eric was up finishing the log ride the morning of the event.
I hope to see everybody back for next year. If it keeps growing like this year we will need a 2nd keg. And coffee.
See y'all soon.

hankhank

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
We brewed that Mud especially for ACM

Thanks for having us!
I had a great time and enjoyed the intro to whypass mud riding.
It took a lot of work to clean my bike! That is some tenacious mud y'all brew.
:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

It's never muddy out there at any other time.........Yeah, RIGHT!
The truth is, I've been out there when it's dry and almost crashed due to excess traction in turns I'm expecting to drift ;) That place just ain't right when it's dry.

Snake Muesl said:
It took a lot of work to clean my bike!
Guess why we mostly ride SS ;) The bike I was on is my former SS, converted to gears on doctor's orders:madman: Looking forward to being past the current knee issue to get back on SS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.