:eek: ive neva seen a stair gap before!............ :eek:

wheres it at!?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zerossix said:
no way thats in VA (virginia)

anyone who saw my original post knows i changed that but upon further inspection of the picture i saw the palm tree...
sorry.. i meant veterans administation... lol (big difffence)

but me and my friend decided to go up to the golf course and we found this... along with this!

that would hurt so bad if you missed the stairs! :eek:

Attachments

·
always learning
539 Posts
nice :)

I haven't seen that before. Pretty serious.

There's another one that's much easier to find but doesn't have a great run up. I haven't tried it but I'll to post some pics tonight so you can see it.

It's no secret:
on Federal just south of Wilshire, stairset with a cannon out front (yes, a big a$$ cannon). Would probably look cool for a pi. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and is going to hit it let me know, i live a mile from there and I'll take pictures :D

Oh yeah, site plug:
www.taylorgreathead.com
it's basically done but the gallery will always be updating. Shot some stuff with Alejandro of Soul Cycles (dv8cam on MTBR, redical on RM) over the weekend and it'll probably be up this weekend.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tgreathead said:
nice :)

I haven't seen that before. Pretty serious.

There's another one that's much easier to find but doesn't have a great run up. I haven't tried it but I'll to post some pics tonight so you can see it.

It's no secret:
on Federal just south of Wilshire, stairset with a cannon out front (yes, a big a$$ cannon). Would probably look cool for a pi. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and is going to hit it let me know, i live a mile from there and I'll take pictures :D

Oh yeah, site plug:
www.taylorgreathead.com
it's basically done but the gallery will always be updating. Shot some stuff with Alejandro of Soul Cycles (dv8cam on MTBR, redical on RM) over the weekend and it'll probably be up this weekend.
hey i figuered out a place that we can make dj's...

pm me if you want to help build... or if you think that it will be an alright spot, i'm going to take pics today.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sick...Let me know where that is. I'm in MAnhattan Beach but i ride UCLA and other Brentwood spots all the time.

Where's this spot to build DJ's???
I've got a spot near WestWood Blvd but I need a few people.
IF we're digging alot it may get shut down....ig we go in and kick some sick hits out in a weekend we should be cool for a while. I'll help pay for a bob-cat to move dirt on a saturday...and shape it by hand on a Sunday.

·
always learning
539 Posts
freeriderizzle said:
I've got a spot near WestWood Blvd but I need a few people.
IF we're digging alot it may get shut down....ig we go in and kick some sick hits out in a weekend we should be cool for a while. I'll help pay for a bob-cat to move dirt on a saturday...and shape it by hand on a Sunday.
PM me the location, I'll check it out today. If its just south of Pico I think I know what you're going to say.

I'm broke right now (out of work) so I can't chip in for a BobCat but I've got a shovel :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
JBsoxB said:
i have found a stair gap....

check it out....

pm me if you want to know where...
I know where that is - won't that shoot you right out into the blvd out front? - that street NEVER doesn't have traffic on it....

·
Registered
404 Posts
If that picture is up the steeet from University High School I did it about a year ago.
You have to run up to it from the right side of the building and hit it at an angle.
It's super wide so it's fully makable. I landed in the kink the first couple time until I could commit at full speed. Didn't have the balls to do it on my HT though. I didn't like the angle and was worried about getting squirly at that speed.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
freeriderizzle said:
If that picture is up the steeet from University High School I did it about a year ago.
You have to run up to it from the right side of the building and hit it at an angle.
It's super wide so it's fully makable. I landed in the kink the first couple time until I could commit at full speed. Didn't have the balls to do it on my HT though. I didn't like the angle and was worried about getting squirly at that speed.
yep that's it... (above uni, i think... it's on wilshire right? mabye not....)

i am too afraid to hit that on my ht... more pics of other places coming soon... and pm me if yuo want to know a place for dj's...

·
always learning
539 Posts
JBsoxB said:
more... tgreathead... (referring to your pm here are pics...)

and other urban...
hmmm, maybe to the right of the third pic, but still VERY out in the open. Doubtful they'd stay up more than a few days. It's harder on school property cause there's landscaping guys in the area all the time and all it takes it a shovel and a few minutes to ruin it everything.

·
always learning
539 Posts
freeriderizzle said:
yup, that's the one. Come hit it again this weekend, I'll take pics :D

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tgreathead said:
hmmm, maybe to the right of the third pic, but still VERY out in the open. Doubtful they'd stay up more than a few days. It's harder on school property cause there's landscaping guys in the area all the time and all it takes it a shovel and a few minutes to ruin it everything.
in the ravine.. and that's my school behind where i'm taking the pics... this is on the VA not bwood school. doubt the schools gonna do anything. they're already using up enough of the VA's property anyway.

·
always learning
539 Posts
JBsoxB said:
in the ravine.. and that's my school behind where i'm taking the pics... this is on the VA not bwood school. doubt the schools gonna do anything. they're already using up enough of the VA's property anyway.
hmm, PM me where that is, I'll check it out tomorrow.

It's harder for us older/bigger guys with onlookers. If you ride around (like you posted pics riding Kenter school with the chicks in the background) they don't think much of it. But when I roll in they freak out.
There's a fine line between the view of 'kids having fun' and 'destroying private property' and unfortunately I'm on the wrong side.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tgreathead said:
hmm, PM me where that is, I'll check it out tomorrow.

It's harder for us older/bigger guys with onlookers. If you ride around (like you posted pics riding Kenter school with the chicks in the background) they don't think much of it. But when I roll in they freak out.
There's a fine line between the view of 'kids having fun' and 'destroying private property' and unfortunately I'm on the wrong side.
oh, ok... this is hard to explain, so i'll take pics tomorrow

theres a place just about a hundred yards up the picture and farther right, it's hard to get to, but it's more concealed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.