Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is posted anywhere else. Didn't see it. Oughta make yer blood boil:

Texting Driver Who Slammed Cyclist: I, Like, 'Just Don't Care'

I hope her like whole family and like all her narcissistic friends are like cut up into pieces in front of her while she's being like repeatedly raped with a soldering iron and like waterboarded with boiling feces.

·
Registered
509 Posts
This is the main reason that I don't like riding on the road. Too many people that think they can do as they please and not care about what happens to others.

·
2,015 Posts
What a twat. I'm with trapezoid on this one.

I had a family member killed by a texting driver who crossed the lane and went head on into her. When will people learn?

·
Registered
14 Posts
She seems like a nice person, and by nice I mean the stereotypical "I peaked in high school" popular girl, so I guess she's not nice at all.

·
Diggity Dog
469 Posts
She's a total (insert "C" word here). Hopefully she's getting the attention she deserves from the cycling community in Australia. Meaning she can't go anywhere without being called out for what she is.

·
since 4/10/2009
31,476 Posts
How the hell does that not rate jail time?
That's my question. guilty of 47 offenses? That screams permanent license revocation to me, and some time behind bars. The lack of remorse for hurting a PERSON is clear and that's the most worrying issue of the whole situation. Not to mention she's ripe for a civil suit to recoup medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, etc.

·
check your six
4,181 Posts
This entitled little brat needs to spend some time in a female correctional facility. She needs some true "wall to wall" counseling.

·
2,015 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that. Awful.
The real awful part was the woman doing the texting got off with a suspended license for a year but she was still able to drive for work purposes. In the mean time a family member of mine is dead and the passenger in the vehicle suffered major injuries and will never be the same again. That was the day I lost my faith in (most of) humanity to take responsibility for their actions.

Heres to hoping that this b*tch Kimberly Davis gets her head run over by a train.

·
Registered
423 Posts
The real awful part was the woman doing the texting got off with a suspended license for a year but she was still able to drive for work purposes. In the mean time a family member of mine is dead and the passenger in the vehicle suffered major injuries and will never be the same again. That was the day I lost my faith in (most of) humanity to take responsibility for their actions.

Heres to hoping that this b*tch Kimberly Davis gets her head run over by a train.
No, in both cases that would be too fast and merciful. They both a deserve a long life of torment and suffering at least as bad as the torment and suffering they caused in other people by their sheer negligence.

·
29ers Forever
2021 Rocky Mountain Altitude A70
3,425 Posts
That person is such a b!tch. She even said that it was the cyclist's fault and that HE HIT HER car! She really must not have been paying attention. Not only should her license be taken away, but also her phone and the right to own a cell phone (if that's even what they're called these days.)
And she should go to prison so that she will stop being such a brat.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Not only should her license be taken away, but also her phone.
What is this, high school? Taking away someone's phone isn't really an enforceable "punishment" in the real world, even though some people wouldn't be able to function without a screen in front of them.

But really, I've lost all faith in drivers. I rarely ride public roads anymore. Unfortunately this is becoming more common now. A cyclist was killed in my area about a month ago.

·
GONE
25,581 Posts
The girl doing the report in that link is hilarious with her "valley girl" lingo/talk quote. But nothing about the situation is funny at all. :bluefrown:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts