Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The official announcement for the dates of the Wydaho Rendezvous are out!

This is a seriously SWEET event. So fun, so low key, it's like the festivals I remember back inna day, like Crested Butte, Fruita, Pedros, Dirt Rag events...this will be Ren-donkulous!

Dates:
July 22, 23, & 24, 2011.

Mark your calenders.
This won't be a 'race' event.
(but there will be a race!)

RIDES: check
FOOD: check
BEER : check
CAMPING: check
MUSIC: check
RAFFLES: check
RACES : check
MOVIES :check

This will be a FUN time!

http://www.tetonmountainbikefest.tvtap.org/

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump because there are a ton of new events and sponsors, details to come!

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are invited, and I have a place for you here at the double-wide, GL. Bikes, too...just bring yo' bad self!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Shuttles on the Pass. We had them running last year for the folks that signed up for our group rides that went to the downhill trails on the pass. Will probably be the same for this year too, a big hit for lots of the attendees.

We're still ironing out the group ride schedule details, keep checking the website for updates.

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If enough people show up that are interested, then it can be arranged.
It's not a 'scheduled' thing, though.

C'Mon up and make it happen!

·
Registered
23 Posts
homemadesalsa said:
Re: Shuttles on the Pass. We had them running last year for the folks that signed up for our group rides that went to the downhill trails on the pass. Will probably be the same for this year too, a big hit for lots of the attendees.

We're still ironing out the group ride schedule details, keep checking the website for updates.
Sweet! I certainly hope this makes the docket this year. In some of the preliminary info I read, this made it a very attractive deal - allowing us to a lot of the trail types.

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They totally should have the race go straight through the crowd at the Panic show. That would be EPIC. Or go straight through the crowd down at the Beck show.

·
#AINTNOBODYGOTTIMEFERDAT
407 Posts
Are people going to be running their own shuttles that non-locs can get in on? Planning a trip up here from NorCal and really want to hit stuff like Parallel Trail, but don't see it in the event list.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.