Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Texan
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your supposed to call out "On Your Left" when us non leg shaving fat tire riders are dodging the joggers and the old folks walking their dogs without a leash. Actually clipped bars with some dumb arse today and he looked back at me like I did something wrong. :madman:

No more putting in at Highway 6. Screw that assfualt jungle.

·
Registered
251 Posts
****, thats no worse than what happen to me on Saturday. I was coming over a blind hill, called out RIDER and blasted up the hill. As I near the top some knuckle head comes up the other side and has this "oh look another rider" grin on his face and starts chuckling. Ohhh that got under my skin something fierce... I felt like pushing him over into the bush.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Terry Hershey"s lack of " On your left" seems all too common . . . Makes me not want to ride there, as many of the PAVED trail users are just plain RUDE. And I just spent 4+ years riding in New England . . . they're actually more polite on the multi-use paths there!

And, BTW, my interptretation is "Rider" is NOT equal to "Right of Way"

·
Registered
251 Posts
And, BTW, my interptretation is "Rider" is NOT equal to "Right of Way"
Neither is a bell... Its a curtesy and warning to other riders that someone is approaching a blind obstacle... Giving them fair warning to alert the approaching rider that someone is on the other side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.