Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See the Elbow Loop Photo thread for an explanation.

Some pictures from an evening ride...the plan was to ride Baldy but due to the crazy thunderstorm in Calgary, we ended up leaving a little bit later than planned. So once we got out there, we made the last minute call to ride Terrace instead due to time constraints. Terrace is fairly Minnewanka-esque, just a shorter version...not much in the way of elevation changes, just fun, twisty singletrack (and the faster you ride, the more exciting it becomes).

RMR and dblblkdiamond getting ready:

Emily and her basically brank spankin' new Prophet:

A couple of views at the first look out point:

And two riders admiring the views:

It's not that easy taking pics while riding but I'm going to post them anyway:

I was trying to get an action shot of RMR but I was a little slow with the camera:

If you could see RMR's face, it would show extreme disappointment due to me missing the shot:

A bit of the trail:

The turn around point:

·
Registered
732 Posts
The Terrance trail is listed in Eastcott's book. It's ride # 24.

It starts in Kananaskis Village and ends at the Galatea Parking lot off of Hwy 40.

Never, where did you turn around ?

Here's a pic of the trail from Saturday :

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
konaken said:

It starts in Kananaskis Village and ends at the Galatea Parking lot off of Hwy 40.

Here's a pic of the trail from Saturday :

I thought Terrace was in BC? Isn't Kananaskis in Alberta?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
konaken said:

We rode from the Lodge parking lot to the foot bridge over the creek and turned around. It's where the trail does a Y and the right path says no bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.