Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GreeneDog
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Tenney Mounatin is open this time of year for riding? If not does anyone know where to riding in the New Found Lake area?

·
GreeneDog
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
elsinore said:
The Plymouth area is great. Plenty of sweet single track in Fox park which is pretty much in downtown Plymouth.
Stop into Rhino Bike works and they can give you some beta.
Just thought I would give you an update.... I stopped by Rhino and asked where to go riding in the Bristol area and they sent me to Coolidge Woods. I couldn't find anything :madman: On my way back home I saw two people on bikes and asked where to go and they sent me to Fox Park. For not knowing where to ride, which direction to go in...and so on I liked it. The bridge was silly, to slimy for me to try but looked awesome. I would suggest to anyone. Rhino guys where very cool. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

·
GreeneDog
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ekoostick said:
Eastern Mountain Sports just bought Tenney Mountain this year. Looks like they are cutting some new trails right now. If I get up there this Fall, I will grab some pictures. Here is the link: http://www.whitemountainexploration.com
Thats awesome, I go up there a few time a year. I will keep an eye and ear out for some news at Tenney.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Tenny

ekoostick said:
Eastern Mountain Sports just bought Tenney Mountain this year. Looks like they are cutting some new trails right now. If I get up there this Fall, I will grab some pictures. Here is the link: http://www.whitemountainexploration.com
EMS did not actually buy Tenny but are working with the owners and developing a Mt. Bike center amoung other things at the mountain. There are a few singletracks cut there at the moment but with the sole purpose of using them for Mt. Bike school.
The cool part is that the mountain will be open for trail development soon and there is a lot of excellent terrein up there for some sweet potential single track. At the moment however there is only the few trails for the guided classes that EMS is offering.

·
Transplant
882 Posts
elsinore said:
EMS did not actually buy Tenny but are working with the owners and developing a Mt. Bike center amoung other things at the mountain. There are a few singletracks cut there at the moment but with the sole purpose of using them for Mt. Bike school.
The cool part is that the mountain will be open for trail development soon and there is a lot of excellent terrein up there for some sweet potential single track. At the moment however there is only the few trails for the guided classes that EMS is offering.
Thanks for the correction. I have heard bits and pieces but that is quite concrete. Hopefully this turns into a pretty cool riding area!

-K

·
GreeneDog
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
elsinore said:
I just looked at Tenney website and thye have updated it to include some mountain bike info. Anyone know how things are going with some kind of riding scene on the mountain? I vacation down the road and would love to think I could have a day of riding the mountain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.