Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep 2010! :rockon: Lets ride, meet up Thursday at IW at 6:00 pm we'll go from there. Time to kick these off!

Prob. have the Amoeba demo kit with a few for loan.

p.s. I'm slow and out of shape but hey should be fun chasin mGe!

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey dudes, good to hear from you. I was out on the road bike tonight and came across some MTB riders on GM they were a mess. (probably hard on the trail) 2 more days could do some more drying but who knows.

Not sure if I am in or not for Thursday. I will give it a try at clearing the schedule. Really need to get back into the saddle.

Catch you soon CC

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
PBR me! said:
Its lookin like GM is gonna be too messy, and not sure if BC is gonna be worth a drive just to do recon. So what to do, what to do
Just hang out at Ironworks anyway? I haven't seen any of this crew since the Pint to Pint.

I hit the bike path down Bear Creek and the Platte yesterday, even it was snowy and icy in spots. By sunset the large puddles I rode through will most likely be ice, even near sunset yesterday the underpasses were ice.

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
I'll be commuting to work tomorrow via roadie bike, if you clowns are down to spin around the streets I'll join. Although, I DO have a pair of Hook Worms in the garage I could throw on the 575...

Either way, IW at 6!

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
I've got a set of wheels with studs I can throw my old HT. That will keep my ice paranoid butt safe:D But give me a break, I just got over a broken chicken wing, I'm a bit paranoid to fall on it again.

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
I can play this game

Glad we didn't have to see any of this.

By the way with the storm coming in tomorrow the higher the ride the better off you should be, buffalo creek could be good to go if people have been using the trails, just sayin.

I know the preserve is snow packed but good.:)

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
Sound kinda weird but

I think I was at that concert.

One more for fun then back to work.

A second just because I found it funny.

Sorry about not posting it the cool way you do, just not sure how since I usually don't YouTube.

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Ha, worse than a Rick Roll....

And its staying on the wing theme.

·
Chronic 1st-timer
2,432 Posts
Did you say happy?

lucky (& ancient) enough to see those bands back in the early-80s.
I mean the the good ones: DK, MDC, Reagan Youth, not Bette Mildew or Juan Bon Java.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.